Cool unusual specs.

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clinz

05-23-2010

I've been playing for a while now, I never use guides or such, it is fun to figure out effective builds for my favourite champions.

1. Warwick

Madred's razor (upgrade to Madred's bloodrazor)
Ninja tabl
Glacial Shroud (upgrade to frozen heart)
Spirit Visage
Phantom Dancer
Black Cleaver / Force of Nature

This will make warwick unbeatable in 1v1, you will have bite ready every 3 seconds, and will be able to tank so long as your mana lasts. Players will deal less damage to you than you are able to heal with bite. Due to spirit visage, your bites will heal you for 25% more.

If you get Madred's bloodrazor, ninja tabl, glacial shroud, and spirit visage. You will be able to solo Baron, - even at level 14!

Clinz

05-23-2010

2. Fiddlesticks

Glacial Shroud (upgrade to frozen heart)
Sorcerer Boots
Spirit Visage
Rod of Ages
Rylai's Crystal Scepter
Void Staff

With this spec, fiddle will have mediocre damage, however, he can tank two players with ease, so long as drain isn't interrupted. The spec provides fiddle with more mana to work with, and with the cooldown reduction, fiddle will hardly need to wait between casts. Since you will not have insane AP at first, it is smart to spec fear early on, and stay near an ally, fear/drain combos are deadly in group fights, especially after using the ultimate. - Rod of ages and the crystal scepter will give fiddle some extra hp, so he will be hard to burst down, even if drain gets interrupted.

Clinz

05-23-2010

3. Ezreal

Emblem of valor (upgrade later)
Boots of swiftness
The brutalizer
Black Cleaver
Blood thirster
Blood thirster / Phantom dancer

For this spec, ezreal will mainly be spamming the Q ability. It is very long range, and very cheap, and deals damage based on your physical attack. It will also apply the black cleaver and lifesteal effects when used, and benefits from armor penetration aswell. By constantly casting this, you will gain extra attack speed, and your normal attacks do high damage aswell. 1 point in the teleport ability will keep you safe in most occasions, as for the other 2 spells, you will not need them, unless in a team fight where you can hit multiple enemies by casting them.

Clinz

05-23-2010

4. Heimerdinger

Ninja tabl
Aegis of the legion
Rod of ages
Rod of ages
Rod of ages
Zhonya's ring

With ninja tabl and aegis, and some defensive runes, you will have around 100 armor and resist, this will pretty much cut all enemy damage down by half. The rod of ages will expand your hp and mana pool, this way you will be very difficult to kill, when considering the 100 armor and resist. The AP from the rods, and zhonya's ring all adds to your turret damage. This way, if a big fella comes running at you, you stay near your turrets and fight, the enemy will die from your damage + your turret damage, before they can kill you.

Clinz

05-23-2010

5. Tyrande (the endless rage guy)

zeal
zeal
zeal
zeal
black cleaver
nashor's tooth

the 4 zeals at the start give this champ exactly what he needs, movement speed, crit chance and attack speed... very important stuff to proc his Q ability. Zeals can be upgraded into dancers later on.
The cleaver is of course useful to penetrate armor and hit harder, and nashor's tooth will improve your healing. and the frequency of your ultimate.

Carados

05-23-2010

This thread is so dumb

A) Weird build: CDR on Warwick! Too bad it sucks.

B) Tanksticks! But a ****ty tanksticks build.

C) AD Ezreal! But a ****ty AD Ezreal build.

D) AP Heimer Dinger with an Aura! Okay.

E) Gimmick no boots Trynd.

Clinz

05-23-2010

6. Malphite

Ninja tabl
Frozen heart
The Brutalizer
Black Cleaver
Phantom Dancer
Phantom Dancer

Basically, what you do is get at least 1 point in the slam, to benefit from your armor bonus, and focus on the Q ability and the ultimate. You slowly remove your enemy's health at a distance with the first ability, and when they are low on health, use the ultimate, and unload all your abilities. With this spec you will have 35% cooldown reduction, making it more comfortable to spam the slowing attack, it will be very difficult for an enemy to escape from you.

ps. i like ninja tabl, it is the cheapest, and yet its pretty darn good... 12% dodge and 25 armor... that is as effective as around 50 armor. (25% physical damage reduction, when including dodge)

EchoRex

05-23-2010

Please stop.

Clinz

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carados View Post
This thread is so dumb

A) Weird build: CDR on Warwick! Too bad it sucks.

B) Tanksticks! But a ****ty tanksticks build.

C) AD Ezreal! But a ****ty AD Ezreal build.

D) AP Heimer Dinger with an Aura! Okay.

E) Gimmick no boots Trynd.
No, you are dumb, the thread is fine.

Just because you have different opinions, doesn't mean that I'm wrong.

All these specs, I have tried them myself, and they are very good, regardless of what you, or the "typical guides" say.

A: it doesnt suck, ive scored 28 / 4 / 15 in a game using that build, not to mention, i was on the LOSING team, and I was the only reason that my team won the game. I was able to fight 2-3 players even behind turrets, and win.

I also solo'd baron at lvl 14 that game, and during 2nd baron attempt, I was attacked, by 2 players... I killed them both while tanking baron, then killed baron aswell.

And you come here saying it sucks. You sir are an idiot.

B: its a good build for 1v1 and team fights.

C: again, you are an idiot, you say ****ty, but give no solid reason WHY, you think so.

D: so what if he has an aura? the item is good even without the aura... a free aura is welcome.

E: if you check, you will see that zeal has 8% movement speed, by buying 4 zeals you will be beyond boots speed, and by upgrading to phantom dancer you will get even faster. Don't forget you can also slow your enemies with his ability. By avoiding boots, you will be able to raise his stats early, giving you an advantage, without actually being slow.

---

Please do not say your idiotic opinions without proof backing it up.

"Durrr im an idiot, and that spec suxx just cuz i think sooo durr" *facepalm*

EchoRex

05-23-2010

No the thread is not fine.

These builds suck out loud, if you can't take criticism, don't post.

Also:

Please Stop.

1234511 ... 14