good lane partners???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarris

09-06-2011

me and my buddy are just starting some ranked matches and as we all do we end up with pretty crappy people so we end up having to switch up lanes to make sure no one feeds which happens anyways but. what are some dominant lane partners he is normally the melee and me the ranged but really we don't mind either

nopax

09-06-2011

I don't play ranked but you really should be picking for the team comp more than any list you'd get from that survey. You should pick champs that fill each role and if you so desire, dominate their lane (malz for AP, caitlyn for ranged AD, WW for forest etc).

Your best bet if you want to have total control on a game is to be a jungler who can solo dragon early AND gank with incompetents (aka not Amumu) IMHO. Have your friend with a solo lane champ and teleport to support you. (I like Ashe, I can counter jungle and Ashe arrow is amazing, but she's not the greatest mid).

Reproductor

09-06-2011

Leona anyone, triple stun OP

Zarris

09-06-2011

well sometimes i jungle as udyr and he will mid as lux we switch it around alot depending on the comp but we would like to get a chance to lane together since we are a door away and can communicate and what would be a dominant duo

Pantsukun

09-06-2011

Taric + Anyone
Blitzcrank + Anyone
Alistar + Anyone
Sona + Anyone
Galio + Anyone

TekkamanSlade

09-06-2011

Leona, Lux, Alistar, Taric, Soraka, Sona, janna, Shen, blitzcrank, zilean are all in the support/harass/cc category that make good lane partners for babysitting a ranged/ap/melee carry as they have skills that scale really well without items and have clutch fight changing abilities, although some are better in passive lanes while others in strong harass lanes and aggressive lanes, it all depends on finding the right combination.

Zarris

09-06-2011

ok so maybe saving up for a good ranged ad would be a good thing to pair up with or saving up for galio

Zarris

09-06-2011

bump