What am i supposed to do in this situation?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faso42

09-13-2012

I call top and pick tryndamere, this guy picks maokai so i think hes gonna support varus. But as he doesnt speak a single ****ing word i cant guess that he will go top and ill have to go bot with varus. But oh surprise, bot lane is teemo + garen, so we get butt raped. What do you do in this situation? How do you play against teemo and garen with varus and tryndamere?

Lord Puppy Fury

09-13-2012

Tryndamere doesn't belong anywhere within a mile of bot lane. A good Tryndamere gives up 1 death to a ranged ADC (or Teemo) early. A bad Tryndamere gives up 6. I don't think Varus could do much beyond poke them occasionally either. Caitlyn would have been better since she could have at least established some zone control with traps. Really, Mao should have gone bot. Absent that, the best you could do is turret hug. The problem is, if you try to share CS, then you and Varus would have been both underfed. If one of you had decided to just leech, then one of you would have been completely useless. There's really no way to make that situation work well.

Faso42

09-13-2012

Thats makes me feel better, i guess

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2012

Report trolls and other toxic players, like that maokai, so they can be removed from the community.

Then again, given the teamcomps involved, it's likely that you were playing low elo, maybe even sub30, blind PvP, which means that none of you have really figured out the meta yet(barring exceptionally quick learners and smurfs). So if that's the case, don't worry about it too much - just play as best you can.

Still... someone who doesn't talk in champ select is a toxic player by my definition at any ELO.