Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Mundo Builds as He Pleases (Twisted Treeline)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fragit

08-22-2010

What do people mean by ban? The characters I first bought were Mundo (sale), then Shen, and I hear people talk they're both banned and haven't gotten anyone to explain it well. Not wanting to play a banned toon so I bought Sion and he's awesome (looking) but not really as much fun as the other two mostly due to my burning hatred of mana based melee/tanks.

Sorry for dropping the question here.

FuYA

09-04-2010

By Bans, its just people playing ranked and getting thier hero banned by the other team. In 3v3 arranged Ranked it tends to happen alot to Mundo, and shen aswell actually. But sometimes it doesnt. Ezreal gets almost autobanned everytime too.

FuYA

09-19-2010

major changes on mundo but im still working out how this affects him, so far i dont see much difference. Although ive been getting ruby first alot lately.

Maculae

12-16-2010

Quote:
HybridMalice:
I found the change to cleaver really affected my game. I'd usually just scrape out of fights alive, but now that there's that little extra cost I'm dying a lot more. Might have to try Aegis now. ty. (The decreased smite dmg is also really annoying)

What changes on cleaver? The added dmg price for launching it, or did they reduce the dmg output by cleaver?

In all the other guides they still advice you to spam cleaver.

I usually play 5 vs 5 though, but I must say I have turned in love with Rylai's scepter on mundo, with burning agony on, no one escapes you, ever. If they flash -> cleaver and you catch them back up, and once next to them hit ba and see them die helplesly. It's great to escape a gank too when all the ones teaming on you suddenly get slowed. I have to try it much more to see if it's viable and not overpriced though.