Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Mundo Builds as He Pleases (Twisted Treeline)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HybridMalice

07-02-2010

I found the change to cleaver really affected my game. I'd usually just scrape out of fights alive, but now that there's that little extra cost I'm dying a lot more. Might have to try Aegis now. ty. (The decreased smite dmg is also really annoying)

FuYA

07-12-2010

With Season 1 coming around I wanted to add something more for Ranked Draft games but in all seriousness, the best advice I can give you is Use your Magic powers to make it so he doesn't get banned.

Other than that it doesn't change much except now you can change your Summoner skills and your Runes BEFORE you go into the fight. So now you can really decide if You need Cleanse or not, and If you should Be choosing Armor Pen or Magic Pen on Marks, Cause now its very possible that you might want to go with Masochism lvl 1 instead of Cleaver. And Also Health /lvl or Dodge on Seals. CDR on Glyphs will probably always be the same though. And Quints too.

Anyways If playing ranked 3v3 Draft Just expect mundo to get banned alot or picked ahead of you. And Expect People to get Ignite to Counter you once your Champ pick is locked in. This should give you a hint as to whether you need cleanse or not. But Most likey you will be running Cleanse + Other Alot more now.

TestingToaster

07-19-2010

Probably want to update the thread: ignite no longer is cleansed (ouch).

Health cost increase definitely affected him; agony now far more health cost-damage efficient it seems to me (and the cc reduction still is clutch).

Big question is if quicksilver sash is worth it now due to the mordekaisers playing around on tt's endless midgame with their uncleansable ult. MR and ignite + curse removal all in one.

OORAH34

07-19-2010

Hmmm so quicksilver undoes ignite? I must test that. I'm a huge Mundo fan, so this guide is very appreciated; now I must try it out.

Camen Sieder

07-19-2010

Quote:
Krald:
stopped reading at magic pen marks
this

FuYA

07-22-2010

with the changes to Cleaver I no longer take more than 1 level until after I have everything else leveled. So Magic Pen Runes make no sense anymore and the Build and strategy changes a bit so I'm updating this quite a bit.

FuYA

07-22-2010

Updates Completed.

FuYA

07-25-2010

How often does mundo get Banned for you. And when he doesnt how does that match turn out.

Miene

07-29-2010

It happens time to time. Maybe 1 in 5 for me at least. The match turn out well, cuz I pick Mordekaiser instead and kill some casters

FuYA

08-01-2010

I usually pick Garen instead and proceed to spin around in circles hitting everybody. Seems to work most of the time.