Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Mundo Builds as He Pleases (Twisted Treeline)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FuYA

05-24-2010

yes it is affected by magic resist. Its the only reason for Magic Pen Marks. Burning Agony also is affected by Magic resist. Armor Penetration is easier to buy if you need it since its attached to DPS items. And therefore Magic Pen Runes, so I dont have to buy something for them in game.

Presidency

Recruiter

05-24-2010

But with armor pen it'll synchronize with your DPS items.

FuYA

05-24-2010

^ Yes this is also true.

What I wanted to emphasize was that, you can never really know what your opponents will play, until you see the loading screen. So I when through the numbers and realized that if i had Magic Pen and the Magic Pen Mastery, I could hit for full damage with cleavers at the beginning of the game. You already get some Armor Pen with the mastery and Red Elixir gives you 20 extra damage that armor doesn't matter much till late game anyways. And if you get to late game and need some armor Pen just buy some and it will be more effective than the little bit of Armor pen you can get from runes.

Of course if you knew somehow that you were gonna need that extra Armor Pen before the game started because you knew that Early Cleavers were gonna be useless. Maybe Because it was Draft Mode. Then of course that would be awesome.

Also, Since most people don't even get Magic Resist other than Merc treads. Or the Occasionally banshee's Veil. Late game your Burning agony actually hits them for 90 - 100 damage every tick. Which is considerable when their entire team is surrounding you and you are hitting each of them. Its also a good way to lower runners faster and also a way to damage champs your not focusing.

FuYA

05-27-2010

Made a few changes

FuYA

06-17-2010

Made Alot of changes.

Added Buffs
More Tips
Added some Items

ThatKuhlKid

06-17-2010

Has anyone ever tested ryailis slow w agony? i was pubstomping the other night and wanted to try it out after the game was already decided in my favor, but it ended before I could complete it. Does it indeed slow? Does it slow like singes poison where it gets the full slow, or does it count as an aoe spell? The slow should stack on the cleaver, right? I realize this is not a viable build, but i was curious if someone had tested it

FuYA

06-26-2010

There was a change to the amount of +healing that Spirit Visage gives from 25% to 20%.

What this means for Mundo:
R: If you had 2000 health you would heal for 1000 plus 250 so 1250 health now its 1000 + 200 = 1200. Thats not that much of a difference and therefore Spirit Visage is still a prime Item.

Passive: 0.3% of max health per second. at 2000 health it was 6 health per second or 30hp/5 + 7.5hp/5 = 37.5hp/5 Now its 30hp/5 + 6hp/5 = 36hp/5 at 2000.

So If you've heard getting Spirit Visage is not good anymore you probably shouldnt be listening to them.

FuYA

06-26-2010

Quote:
ThatKuhlKid:
Has anyone ever tested ryailis slow w agony? i was pubstomping the other night and wanted to try it out after the game was already decided in my favor, but it ended before I could complete it. Does it indeed slow? Does it slow like singes poison where it gets the full slow, or does it count as an aoe spell? The slow should stack on the cleaver, right? I realize this is not a viable build, but i was curious if someone had tested it

This does actually work. The problem being that Spending and extra 860 + 435+ 700 = 1995 + 1110 (For the Belt that you can use on something else) Total Cost 3105. And what you get will be 500 hp +16 dmg on your W (since the Ratio is 0.2 not exactly worth it) and a 15% AoE slow. Also with cleaver the slow doesn't add up to 75% slow. I believe it to be a multiplicative stack but im not sure what the math is.

Either way compare this to Randuins Omen.
Warder's Mail Cost 1350
Ninja Turtle Heart of Gold Cost 975
so 1350 + 975 + 600 = 2925

And you get
300 Health 90 Armor 25hp/5
15% CDR very good
20% on being hit Reduce Attackers AS/MS by 25% for 3 seconds
Active: Reduce AS/MS of ALL surrounding Enemies by 35% for 1 sec +0.5 for every 100 Armor and Magic Resist you have. 60sec CD

With Omen + Spirit Visage and Treads you already have enough for 1 full extra second on the Active so the Active might aswell say for 2 seconds. If you get other Tank Items it just adds up. But 2 Seconds is more than enough to take out enemy Jaxes.

Malza

Recruiter

06-27-2010

Honestly I was expecting all them to say "As mundo pleases." But good guide imo.

FuYA

07-01-2010

Mundo had some changes too him. But after a few tests All I can say is that as soon as you get 250 run back and get the first part of your Spirit Visage. This will give you just Enough HP regen to keep spamming those Cleavers. And also you should try to see how early you can get a Aegis. It's almost a must have Item now.