Ideas wanted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Medicate

09-05-2011

Im just seeing if there is any summoners out there, requesting new skin designs for any champions. Been studying art for over 5 years. Just looking for suggestions. Final designs will be posted on my youtube channel and once finished links will be posted on this thread. Also designs will be sent to the summoner showcase. Also going to be taking for any suggestions for new of champions.

Description of what you want is required.

Hope too see some suggestions soon and after that hope to see my designs and you ideas up in the showcase.

Emporer Tigga G

09-05-2011

so you take requests for drawings of user created champions?
if that's so, may i request one to be done for my champion?
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1138801
i thank you for taking the time to look at this.

Medicate

09-05-2011

ok ive got an idea in my head for the look of your champion, but the handle of the weapon will not be showing and I just need some more information on the look of the minions. And too make the minions look more like "Legion" I propose maybe them having scythes too. Its up to you.

Emporer Tigga G

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbak View Post
ok ive got an idea in my head for the look of your champion, but the handle of the weapon will not be showing and I just need some more information on the look of the minions. And too make the minions look more like "Legion" I propose maybe them having scythes too. Its up to you.
for the minions, i'm hoping you can keep them as close to their in-game versions as you can =P. though, if you can add "purple haze" minion souls, that'd be great. thank-you for deciding to draw Legion =). i really appreciate this

Medicate

09-05-2011

for the minions, i'm hoping you can keep them as close to their in-game versions as you can =P. though, if you can add "purple haze" minion souls, that'd be great. thank-you for deciding to draw Legion =). i really appreciate this
It seems you think im apart of riot. Im just a summoney just like you trying to get everyones and my ideas out to make the game abit more worth while playing, especially if theres chmapions summoners have designed within the game. Ive got an idea in my head roughly of your champions and ill do it as soon as you are all good with another summoner drawing your champion.

Right now I am working on a Nidalee skin, yet if you want me to draw your champion would be next on my list.

Soz if you thought I was apart of riot.

Emporer Tigga G

09-05-2011

hm? no, i understand you're just another player of the game. the "keep them as close to the in-game version" was... well, pretty much what how it sounded. the way i pictured Legion was always stand-alone from the normal minions, but connected through the hive mind. that's why i refrenced riot's in-game minion look for what i thought would be ideal for Legion's look if you wanted to include the little buddies in your picture. i'm more than happy to have someone else draw my Legion, part of riot or not. sorry for any confusion in my word choice until now

Medicate

09-05-2011

Ill draw legion, but also ill give you a design for the minions, hows that sounds. And ill give you the choice when its done to have bth submitted to riot and both put on my youtube channel.

Emporer Tigga G

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbak View Post
Ill draw legion, but also ill give you a design for the minions, hows that sounds. And ill give you the choice when its done to have bth submitted to riot and both put on my youtube channel.
that works just fine. thank-you

OG Naizer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

Poke trainer oriana
Predator Kassadin
Alien Cho

Medicate

09-05-2011

BFA all I can say is lol. I tell you what I put up a poll for your choices and which one should be designed and the one with the most votes ill draw. And Emporer keep posted on this thread and on here Ill let you know when its finished.

This si the link to the poll: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1197814