Dominion has been CANCELED

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fredmonroe

09-05-2011

I edited my post as I realize it was false.

However it is still labor day.

Also project shiny not cancelled.

SandStone

09-05-2011

Ladies, ladies, please.
They made a sub-forum for Dominion, something that Magma Chamber never had.
I'm sure it'll come eventually, before some of us die of anxiety.

V3loc1ty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

Quote:
You fail... that article is from over a year ago. And they did not remove flash, they reworked it. Look at the dates of the articles you post, moron.

Shini Laser

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandStone View Post
Ladies, ladies, please.
They made a sub-forum for Dominion, something that Magma Chamber never had.
I'm sure it'll come eventually, before some of us die of anxiety.
As much as your words couldn't be truer, humanity has grown naturally impatient since don't even have to turn on your computer to access your e-mail, popular YouTube clips, or what not. There are people who have been waiting for D3 since the release of D2 (not literally, but you get the point), I am sure there are people who were told the day after Dominion was announced it would be released the following day people would ***** if it wasn't out before noon time.

KrupsMcGee

09-05-2011

All hands are on deck to complete and implement Dominion. They aren't talking about it because all they'd be able to say is "We're still polishing it and working out the kinks." We'll probably get an announcement the night before they patch it in or something. Maybe since it won't be tomorrow, next Tuesday? With the new champion? Or maybe even earlier!!!

10Daniel01

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

ok if i had it my way they wouldnt tell anyone thier even releasing dominion becase as soon as they do the servers will go kapoot and crash >> AGAIN! as always :/

ThuggleS

Senior Recruiter

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanct Aire View Post
You fail... that article is from over a year ago. And they did not remove flash, they reworked it. Look at the dates of the articles you post, moron.

Turn around and see my point soaring far, far over your head.

Attachment 264859

Ragkval

09-05-2011

lol

Come on now...

ThuggleS

Senior Recruiter

09-05-2011

So I just noticed that a red moved my thread to the Dominion forum, but didn't close it.

Must mean it's true.

SheepKing

09-05-2011

project shiny!