Rap Battle as your favorite champ

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siegwyn

09-06-2011

Ganks? You got somethin' to prove? You'll get bursted down, caught in my Nevermove. Blind Monk don't got nothin' on me. I'm Noxian, to the bone, you see? When i summon my Ravenous Flock, you'll be glad your visions' been blocked.

LosLobo12

09-06-2011

Yo raven boy I shred through power of affliction, I have unstoppable cruel intentions. Ruin and destruction follows my foul play. Just one move and my passive is in effect making your nevermore tickle me. Ill end your without circumvention. -Mordekaiser

CARDBOARDWARRIOR

09-06-2011

Your lord Veigar is here, and I've farmed up Baleful Strike! You best stop hue hueing, for I'm dope on this mic! When I step in your lane you know I cause a commotion, with harassing this hard and last hitting this golden, try to build your shield and you'll get pain in your colon! Primordial burst is gonna hurt and I can press an advantage. There's no way you can manage, I snap Brazilians like slim jims! I'm a mini Randy Savage!

Sillybro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

"Yell as much as you want you crazy purple mage, cause I silence you so much all you can do is rage, try to run while you can if you really hate pain, but I can always fear you and use my drain, my skills are so strong they're almost against the law, the last words you hear would be CAWCAWCAW"

--Fiddlesticks

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

You think your fear means anything to me? Compared to the skill of my burst your combo is as slow a tree. Distortion in with double silence, use my chain to end the violence. Locked in place and cannot cast, I drop ignite and watch your health fade fast. ~ LeBlanc

parentheses

09-06-2011

Hey guys, stop it! Let's all be friends!
Just chill out, relax and make amends.
I'm the Sad Mummy and you're causing my depression,
with all of this crazy hatred and aggression.
Hey, what was that? I just got hit in the head...
Okay, that's it, now you guys are really dead!
Since all you guys won't stop acting like crazy thugs,
you better prepared for some deadly hugs.

SmileyDemon

09-06-2011

Blessed small yordle, how little you know. For I am the true gentlemen, the star of the show. No need to will and deal, for at the end of the game your team is a five course meal. Matches end only one way so take your last breath. Because now its time to choose between cake or death! - Cho'gath

Saxong

09-06-2011

You think you're tough with 10k HP? Ain't nobody's damage truer than me. See the earth start to rumble get hit with some thunder, swinging so reckless but you know i'll wreck this
giant dino or can just suck my RAGNAROK!(Olaf)

MajesticRaven

09-06-2011

Hup two three four, I'll show this viking to the door. You may be able to escape my slow, but my poison isn't just for show. You step onto a shroom while being reckless, you'll be walking away being breathless. One dart two dart three dart four, this giant oaf the Viking is about to hit the floor. ~Teemo

Sarkan of Arkham

09-06-2011

That poison is weak, you miniature freak, why don'tcha come and see what havoc we machines can wreak. We'll pull you from the river, from the wall, til your blood drips from The Ball. We'll beat ya down to the ****in' ground, got some Dissonance for y'all, cmon! -Blitz and Orianna

((For those who get the reference, sorry, I had to))

1234567 ... 12