Rap Battle as your favorite champ

1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LastTestament

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

Figured I'd try something new
the rules
Pick your favorite champ and say a 2 to 4 line diss rap about the champ directly above your post in the way the champ you picked would say it.

I'll list a champ to get us started.

"I'm a pirate and the name is Gangplank, i'd like to meet ya but i'm banned at high ranked. when ya hear the gunshot it's time for a gank and you can't escape my grog covered shank"
"

MajesticRaven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

"A Pirate you say? Well that's just cliche. After you've battled against my ninja way, you'll learn that not even oranges can make it O.K.." ~ Akali

Navex575

09-05-2011

" I let the dogs out while you put burst to shame, you hide in your cloud while I kill you with spirit flame, I'll shred you with sand and make you with wither in spite, You'll never recover from my sheen and siphon strike" - Nasus

BuddhistDuelist

09-05-2011

"Hey bro, hows it going, glad to see you again. Your talking pretty big until I slice off you shins. I'm crocodile god that you cannot mock. I'll win this game and your allies will get rocked" Renekton

Raithfyre

09-05-2011

"Yo Ren, you think you're all tough and cool but the way you're running away got you lookin' like a fool. I'll pop a laser in your ass, or a snare that's true. I'll light up your world, 'til your face is black and blue." - Lux

AceBlazeheart

09-05-2011

You maybe of light, but that wont win this fight. I've got the Killer Instincts, that will make you extinct. I'll Shunpo to you before you even know it.
Watch me dance, feel this Death Lotus.
Try to run away, I'll just send a blade your way...

LastTestament

09-05-2011

One more from me

"It's time to get serious my name is Taric if your magically curious.. My stuns are so fast they seem contagious..Your chances of winning this one are truly outrageous"

Sarkan of Arkham

09-05-2011

"All you humans are about as pathetic as can be, I think it's time I introduced you to to Tristy. When those rockets fire and rain death from the sky, the Flamespitter goin' full power, burning y'all alive, ya just know, ha! It's time for you to die, good bye" -Rumble

BioInfected

09-05-2011

"Yordles attempt to step in and get knocked back out, I will be knocking down Rumble without a doubt, just a sight through my scope. You think you're good with fire but Ill just make you choak. Just another Headshot, just another kill shot, stuck in my trap again, he blames it on the lag again. Give you a little taste of my Peace Maker, Don't call me death, call me the Skill Taker." -Caitlyn

LastTestament

09-05-2011

(had to before bed)

You bash Yordles? Well i take Offense, So many weapons call me the Head of Defense,
Each Turret placed before I dropped a Grenade in your face dying in bushes when you attempt to chase. Cause I'm King of micro manage and just like Phreak said......TONS OF DAMAGE. (Heimdinger)

1234511 ... 12