Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Mini(ish) Guide] Teemo - Stick and move.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Husbane

09-23-2009

Quote:
Clonesa:
Seem to have missed one important mushroom utility, which I guess would be: 6. Surveilance: Placing mushrooms around the map, particularily inside bushes, to observe enemy movement.

I agree that this is a valid use, but I didn't mention it because it's not that easy to notice exaclt when a shroom disapears. I have though and saved people from ganks because of it.

Don't know that I'd add it, it's certainly a valid point.

J

athan

10-03-2009

Quote:
funston:
Oh man... Just a tip to anybody reading this thread...

Play Teemo with a late game Yi, run in their base for suicide mushroom drop missions. Watch Yi teleport in their base and take out half it. It's RIDICULOUS. Not only does it force the enemy team to teleport back, it can be used to team teleport and end the game after a couple enemy heroes are on respawn -- amazing.

thats so bd sick. but i havent really thought of it, sounds wicked. shall try (:

Husbane

10-06-2009

Quote:
athan:
thats so bd sick. but i havent really thought of it, sounds wicked. shall try (:

Fortunately BDing is ligit in LoL. :P

WesleyC

Recruiter

10-09-2009

Nice guide.

If you're against a Teemo, particularly one with an AP item build, the simple solution is to buy an ORACLES ELIXIR and clear out all his mushrooms. Each mushroom is worth 25G and 45?XP so if Teemo has gone mushroom crazy (particularly in a small area) the elixir will pay for itself in no time.

If you're playing against people who are taking out your shrooms, placing them on the inside edge of high grass can make them tough to destroy without at least being walked into first.

I also think that comments like 'Teemo is not a carry' are also a little misleading. I think it's best to simply say Teemo is flexible. As a ranged character with a naturally fast attack speed, a mobility skill and an AOE spell that can be used to farm quickly, Teemo can be a turned into a very effective late game carry if that's what your team needs.

Ghostraider

10-26-2009

Thought I would share screenshot of good game I had with Teemo on my EU account after reading this.

Raro

11-23-2009

Looks Good =D

I'll probably try and use it once I get the IP to buy Teemo =D

Jimmyjames

01-27-2010

great guide, through and well thought.

and Grats on the add to the strat list

Kroma

Recruiter

01-27-2010

You say that teemo is not a carry because you build him AP. You say hes not a dps hero becasue you dont build him correctly. He had very high dps and one of the best chase heros in the game. If you clasified all the hero by what main Attruibute they would need to be good, Teemo would be attack speed for the reason of his poision. His Damage does not have to be high for his dps to be high. Try out this build.

1. Blinding Shot
2. Poision Dart
3. Blinding Shot
4. Move Quick
5. Blinding Shot
6. Mushroom
7. Blinding Shot
8. Poision Dart
9. Blinding Shot
10. Posion Dart
11.Mushroom
12. Poision Dart
13. Poision Dart
14. Move Quick
15. Move Quick
16. Mushroom
17. Move Quick
18. Move Quick

Start with Vamp Sceptre, If you can handle solo mid you should try to take it. If there is a high dps caster there like annie i would switch. FARM there for a while, and i mean farm you should have atleast 20 more creep kills that anyone else in the game. Dont be aggresive just farm. By the time you need to go back you should have enough for last wisper. This items makes teemo hit hard. And get basic boots if you have the money. You dont need special boots at this time teemo have move quick. Go back and farm a bit more. At this point you should be really getting alot of creep kills, and if you shrroom up mid right and your team is good at keeping you informed on people not in your lane you should be unkillable. Once you get enough for phage and finish your emblem of valor go back to base and pick them up. Now go grab Lizard buff and see whos not carry dpsing.
End Game: Finish trinity and get a second frozen mallet. Yeah Yeah i know its too much slow but it works really well. Next complete starks and get a bloodthrister. And if they have a good deal of disables pick up a veil. If your runed right and you have Rally -Exausht, your numbers will be racking up.

I Have AS and AP runes yes.

Items Final.
1. Boots Of mobility
2. Trinity Force
3. Starks Ferver
4. Bloodthrister
5. Last Wisper
6. Bashee's Veil/Frozen Mallet

Teemo is my No 1 Hero played, i Have over 300 kills and 300 assists and only around 100 deaths, my win loss playin mostly with randoms is 35-13

I know im no pro, but i know how to play teemo and He CAN be a carry and and ani carry at the same time.

PS dude who posted your teemo score... YOUR PLAYIN LVL 5's : /

Lustdemon

06-22-2011

Why cant i go attack speed teemo?SOmeone in game made fun of me because i didnt build to his specs.I find Attack speed teemo is the best not ap.I once used phantom dancers i think not quite sure but anyway it worked.