A tanky robot mage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EXtraDonut

09-05-2011

Name pending, give me some ideas I guess.

Tell me what you think of his mechanics!

(note: I took some inspiration from Flux, a HoN hero. Although the only similarity is the push and pull mechanic.)

DECRIPTION
tanky mage with heavy CC and DoT spells
Mechanic: Power

Q - overload - (toggle off) The champion gains bonus movement speed (toggle on) the champion creates a field of energy around himself, dealing magic damage and slowing anybody in the field. if an enemy stays in the field for over 5 seconds, he is stunned. Your own movement speed is slowed by a percentage when toggled on.

W - pull - pulls all enemy champions in an AoE around him to him (also puts push on cooldown)

E - push - pushes all enemy champions in an AoE around him away from him (also puts pull on cooldown)

R - the crippler - targets a single enemy champion and channels for 1.5 seconds. After channeling the spell, the enemy champion is supressed. Additionally, the enemy champion deals strong AoE damage around himself to his allies, while also slowing them. Duration of the supression depends on his power level.

passive - power pack 2000 - every time the champion deals damage with one of his skills, he gains power. After 50%, his damage will be amplified. After 15 seconds of not dealing damage, his power pack goes down at a rate of 10 per 5 seconds. His ultimate is the only ability that can consume this power bar. Be warned, it will always consume every bit of power that is stored.

Meztere

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

Eh, needs more work over all on his abilities. But the concept is good, I guess. I can't really tel right now xD

EXtraDonut

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meztere View Post
Eh, needs more work over all on his abilities. But the concept is good, I guess. I can't really tel right now xD
I guess, although I didn't go into detail with how his abilities work with each other.

His Q is mainly for farming and shutting down groups of enemies that try and focus him. Due to having no mana and no cost for using anything but his ultimate, he can keep this on forever. Thing is, it cuts his movement speed by a significant amount, discouraging the player from always keeping it on.

His Q works best when in the middle of a team fight, after pulling the enemies in towards him. After they get pulled in, the slow will prevent them from escaping too far, and who ever is stuck in the AoE after 5 seconds will get stunned. Great for initiating and controlling team fights. His push mechanic also helps if you want to get enemies off of you or an allie.

His ultimate is great for zoning the enemy team and suppressing key targets. Suppressing a target that is in the middle of his own team will maximize your damage, as the AoE coming off of the suppressed enemy is what helps you zone the hell out of the enemy team. Using this with your Q will deal tons of damage. Although I'm unsure if his ultimate and his Q should stack slows, as that would be a bit too devastating.