Whenever a game start League of Legends crashes and if i try to reconnect it crashes again...
What should i do?
join the noob chat - I'm there now, I'll help you out ^^
p.s. in case you're having difficulties in doing that... (tbh, i was just lazy to write all possible solutions when i don't know the cause)
1. If you have copied the game from a friend, a disk, or an old installer, this is what you'll get. So uninstall, download the latest version from the official website, and install.
2. if your directX drivers are outdated, you shpuld update them to 9.0c. this can cause this problem too
3. If you're using a firewall u should disable it, or make an exception for LoL.
4. You can check out the wrenchmen's toolbox in the help and support forums for additional info.
5. reinstalling the game will most likely fix this, but if it doesn't ask for additional support in the noob chat (me or other supportive players are usually around)
i want to ask also....
i already download from this website...
and keep reinstall...
but still the game is crashed...
© 2013 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.