Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot Champion Concept - Terrus the Earthshaper

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spawnk

09-05-2011

I've been working on a new champion idea. I haven't worked out the numbers yet, but I want to know your opinions before I keep working on it.

Terrus the Earthshaper

Passive - Terrus generate and stores tremors on every spell cast. After 5 spell casts he releases the charged tremors and spawns a small AoE on your next spell cast.

Molten earth - Terrus targets nearby enemy champion and throws molten earth at them. Slowing their movement speed by 5% and applying a DoT - Stacks 3 times.

Earthen barrier - After a .5 sec delay Terrus summons an impassable wall around the targeted area enemies along the outter edge are knocked up.

Obsidian shards - Terrus shoots an Obsidian shard in a line dealing massive dmg and consuming all charges of Molten earth and dealing +5% dmg per charge.

Earthen Might - Works much like manta - Maximum of 2 charges recharging every 28 seconds.
Molten Earth - Instantly applies all 3 stacks and deals 150% of the normal period dmg in half the time.
Earthen Barrier - Removes the delay and increases the radius
Obsidian shards - Your obsidian shards no longer consume Molten earth, and deal +10% dmg per stack.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spawnk

09-05-2011

Self bump