@Riot Champion Concept - Terrus the Earthshaper

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spawnk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

I've been working on a new champion idea. I haven't worked out the numbers yet, but I want to know your opinions before I keep working on it.

Terrus the Earthshaper

Passive - Terrus generate and stores tremors on every spell cast. After 5 spell casts he releases the charged tremors and spawns a small AoE on your next spell cast.

Molten earth - Terrus targets nearby enemy champion and throws molten earth at them. Slowing their movement speed by 5% and applying a DoT - Stacks 3 times.

Earthen barrier - After a .5 sec delay Terrus summons an impassable wall around the targeted area enemies along the outter edge are knocked up.

Obsidian shards - Terrus shoots an Obsidian shard in a line dealing massive dmg and consuming all charges of Molten earth and dealing +5% dmg per charge.

Earthen Might - Works much like manta - Maximum of 2 charges recharging every 28 seconds.
Molten Earth - Instantly applies all 3 stacks and deals 150% of the normal period dmg in half the time.
Earthen Barrier - Removes the delay and increases the radius
Obsidian shards - Your obsidian shards no longer consume Molten earth, and deal +10% dmg per stack.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spawnk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

Self bump