element the choice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sircaptain otter

09-05-2011

its a simple idea at the beginning of the game this character wood be able to choose from one of 4 elements fire, earth, water, and wind.
fire would give the passive of extra damage that would be ap scaled
water would be and increase to healing ability that would be ap scaled
earth would just reduce damage to the character by percent to armor with items included
wind would be a speed boost to all characters by about 3-6%

for abilities
q -------> a fire blast using mana and ap scalling
w------> and small wind knock and stun with small damage mostly would be used to knock up with a small stun scaled by attack damage
e----- would be a medium ring of water healing all allies over time scaled by ap
r----> a large wall of earth would rise up and push forward from the characters front

for looks rings of water and wind spinning around the main body like Saturn then the body would be twisted tree trunks and the head of fire no mouth
plz add and comment i think the being able to choose a passive would be unique and cool and bring a new level of play

Dienos Phos

09-05-2011

i have an idea on an 4 elements champ..... its WAY difrent btw i need to work on that lol

sircaptain otter

09-05-2011

lol bump idk i just thought that the passive choice would add a bit of uniqueness to game play giving the ability to play four different roles