My top lane line up

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brisket451

01-30-2014

I was looking at counter picks to champs, even though I am only level 26 and I do blind normals but an issue came up when I was looking at my line up. Teemo was listed as a counter to pretty much all my champions and having a fed teemo on the other team is bad. At this point I am not looking for new champions but how can I adjust a build when playing against a teemo so that he won't dominate. If it makes a difference my top laners are:

1. Garren (Not sure if he can do much against teemo)
2. Singed
3. Nasus
4. Teemo (I don't use teemo much at all and if it were draft it would not matter as I could not pick it anyways)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Melonscoop

01-30-2014

Stack MR (so pick your appropriate MR item for your champ)
Garen --> Hexdrinker, Banshees Veil, Spirit Visage, w/e
Nasus --> Spirit Visage is already core, pick it up first

What matters more is the way you play against Teemo. Not taking free harass is pretty important so you're gonna have to footsies your way to CS anything. I would only try and force anything if his Q is down or you have a firm grasp on his shrooms.

Remember that he is primarily a lane bully and just try to survive or take objectives somewhere else. Unfortunately as of now he's pretty damn strong at locking down the entire map mid to late game due to stealth changes so just do your best to survive, maybe shut him down early, end the game early, etc.

Ganks pre-six may or may not be effective. Ganks post-six should not be attempted unless pink wards in shrooms in case Teemo will most likely run.