Skill Concept Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exulen

09-04-2011

I do not know if there are similar threads to this one, but I apologize if there are. This thread is to post your ideas for skills that are champion-less at the moment but you would like to see in game. Here is my list of skills that I think would be good or fun to play around with.

Ultimate: Targets enemy Champion and forces them to change teams for 3/4/5 seconds

Ultimate: Teleports target enemy Champion or self to random location on the map and deals 200/300/400 damage to targeted enemies. Teleport last 3 seconds and suppresses the champion.

Ultimate: Inflicts enemy Champion with a poison that deals damage and deals 50% increased damage when enemy champion is moving further away.

Basic Skill: Targets enemy minion and controls it as a pet for 15 seconds. Controlled minions deal 35 magic damage to nearby enemies. Cooldown: 6 seconds

Basic Skill: Champion gains 5/8.75/12.5/16.25/20% movement speed and can walk through walls, Champions, and minions for 3/3.75/4.5/5.25/6 seconds

Passive: Champion has no AD and basic attacks do 50 (+5 per level) (+.2 Per Ability power) magic damage. Can critically hit and activates spell vamp.

Passive: Nearby ally Champions gain 3% (+.4% per level) Lifesteal and spellvamp

Skill set of a Champion that is supposed to die often:

Passive: Killing this Champion has a 75% reduced gold reward and this Champion has 50% reduced time spent dead that stack additively with other death reductions.

Basic Skill: Passive: when this Champion dies, ally champions gain attack and movement speeds. Active: Lightly damages and heavily slows target enemy champion's movement and attack speed.

Basic Skill: Passive: when this Champion dies, ally champions gain 25% of this champion's maximum health. Active: This champion sacrifices 25% of his/her mana and heals an ally champion for 25% of their maximum health.

Basic Skill: Passive: when this Champion dies, ally champions gain immunity to crowd control effects for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2 seconds. Active: heavily damages and stuns the target for 1 second

Ultimate: Self-Destruct: channels for 3 seconds then self-destructs, killing himself/herself. Nearby enemy champions are damaged for 25% of their maximum health and are stunned for 2/2.5/3 seconds

DontUltMeBro

09-04-2011

No champion is SUPPOSED to die often.

Exulen

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinos69 View Post
No champion is SUPPOSED to die often.
That's why it would be interesting to see one designed to work that way. Most of the time you want to not die at all if possible, this would be interesting because you would want to die and your enemies would not want you too.

Ma Renka

09-06-2011

Redistribution - health of all champions in aoe is added up then redistributed. IE one champ has 200 health another has 1800 and after redistribution both have 1k.