Skimo, the Frejlord nomad

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hero Wolf

09-04-2011

(The name of my champ may be a little corny but i hope you enjoy the champ)

In Frejlord...
Many people are nomads in the unhospitable land...
But when you say nomad in Frejlord everyone says Skimo

Role-Ranged(also melee), carry

Innate-The big spear-
After every 5th attack Skimo throws(or impales) his "Big spear", that deals 120% damage and acts as a skillshot that goes throw all enemies in a line, each target is dealt 20% less damage.

[Q]Stabbing time-
[Toggle]Skimo gets ready to get stabby, he begins to use melee attacks which deal an extra 5/6/7/8/9% damage and he gains 2/3/4/5/6% increased attack speed.

[W]Snowball throw-
Skimo throws a snowball at a target that slows the target and all nearby enemies. Deals 80/100/120/140/160 damage to the target and half to all nearby enemies.

[E](My favorite abilty ever)Snowman-
Skimo summons his only friend his snowman, He has 150/180/200/240/280 HP and deals 30/40/50/60/70 damage, his attacks slow the targets. When he dies he deals 50/70/90/120/150 damage and slows all nearby enemies.

[R]Time for killing-
Skimo begins using to spears instead of one, he deals double the damage but is far more inacurate, he loses 20% chance of critical and has a 20% chance of missing 1 spear. He also gets Big Spear in half the time.

Story-
Skimo was born in a tribe from somewhere in the Frejlord mountain, besides that bland fact nothing is known about the Frejlord nomad. He began to become a legend of the sort at the age of 18 when he started slaying renound beasts and bounties that were asked of him. He had odd ways of fighting from tossing his spears to "getting stabby" as he alsways called it. Perhaps the oddest was the abilty to cause a snowman to come to life. He grew attached to the snowman that seemed to follow him anywhere into any situation. After one day running into Nunu one day he realized he could reach for a better way to "get stabby" except serving a better purpose. He is currently awaiting judgement.

Look-
He is a eskimo like character that his face is not visable due to his (eskimo hoodie) covering up his face(similar to kenny from southpark if that helps). He wears a blueish outfit that is filled with various furs. He carries a spear that is similar to a normal eskimo spear. he is practicly exactly like an eskimo(huh i wonder if that had anything to do with his name).

Hero Wolf

09-05-2011

bump

Hero Wolf

09-05-2011

bump?????