Game loading takes forever.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SevenSages

09-04-2011

So this seems to have happened sometime in the last month or so. Before my load time after champion selection was good nothing amaizing just your averge loading screen. I go away for about a month and a half and i pick the game up again and now it takes me 5+ minutes to load into the game. I watch my load timer inch slowly up one percent at a time and while its doing that i look at everyone else and their already summoning. Meanwhile im stillat at least 20% done. I've gone and cleared my hard drive defragged my pc multiple times. I'm running my settings at the lowest possible. Peer to Peer is off. All this and i still take more than 5 minutes to load into a game.

Can anyone help me here?

Ragnaface

09-04-2011

Have you tried repairing the client? If that doesn't help, make sure your drivers are up to date on everything. Make sure Adobe Air is updated, and that DirectX is up to date as well. if none of those work, open a support ticket for more assistance.

SevenSages

09-04-2011

Hmm didnt think about trying the repair tool ok thanks. And just incase how do i open a support ticket?

Ragnaface

09-04-2011

http://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

It would be best for you to log-in/sign up to submit a request.