Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gay champion suggestion: Fabulous Joe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sdfdjkbgfsjofnhf

09-04-2011

Political Correctness (passive): each time a person makes a anti-gay remark in chat, they are snared for 10 seconds and banned until the year 2087

Flower Power (Q): Joe shoots rainbows out of his anus dealing 120/150/175/200/250 damage and slowing the enemy

The Gay Look (W): If Joe stares at a male enemy champion, they are stunned and receive excess damage from your other abilities

Gaydar (E): Joe looks into his gaydar and reveals all enemy champions for 5 seconds

Surprise Buttsecks (R): Joe gains stealth for 3 seconds. If you hit an enemy champion your stealth ends and you deal 200/300/400 damage

Belfair

09-04-2011

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Epic, best champion suggestion in the forums XD

EDIT: MUST HAVE RAY WILLIAM JOHNSON SKIN!!!

Echoing

09-04-2011

-1 to both of you, go back to middle school and get off my forums.

Belfair

09-04-2011

XD mkay ass hole troll. Because you have to be in middle school to enjoy comedy right? Cause Dane cook, larry the cable guy and Jeff fox worth aren't hella famous right?

Echoing

09-04-2011

I'm sorry. Did you just call me a troll? Because you're throwing your support in favor of a champion that's the embodiment of the stereotypical homosexual. I think you and the OP are the trolls around here.

Belfair

09-04-2011

Bro it was obviously ment to be a joke but since your obviously touchy feely about the subject cause you probably got bent over by a big burly black guy you don't find it funny but it's okay because YOU aren't the entire population on these forums. So if it's not funny to YOU and your posting hate about it then yes your a troll if you don't like it then don't read it just thumbs down and gtfo ass tard if you can't Handel a joke then your the pre teen little immature BlTCH who needs to go back to middle school

Echoing

09-04-2011

Love the clever use of profanity there. I'm allowed to tell you and everyone else on this forum that the idea is stupid. In fact, since no one else likes to, I've taken that up as my job. Now then, if you're done making yourself look like a buffoon, you should probably stop posting.

NinjaTunaDood

09-04-2011

Should have a Richard Simons skin too!

sdfdjkbgfsjofnhf

09-05-2011

Political Correctness should be buffed to the year 3095 because that's why our society likes to do: Imprison those making fun of gays

Meztere

09-05-2011

Threads like this are why this section of the forum rarely gets looked at by Riot.