Tryndamere with following items (end items)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chanul

05-22-2010

Hi
Some games i ended up with large amount of gold.
I was wondering what items should Tryndamere buy? What should he invest in to be unbeaten, to 5vs1 against the enemy team?

I tried this setup during my last two games. Phantom Dancer = Boots that I sold.
Youmuu's Ghostblade, Phantom Dancer, Executioner Calling, Last Whisper, Infinity Edge and The Black Cleaver

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2010

Infinity Edge, Phantom Dancer, Bloodthirster, Ghostblade, Black Cleaver or Mardred's Bloodrazors depending on enemies, Guardian Angel.

Executioner's Calling and last Whisper are good items, but both of them have more powerfull equvalents (bloodthirster and mardred) Also you need Guardian angel to really 1v5 =)

Chanul

05-22-2010

How can I kill Mundo faster? He survives a lot of my beating.

And he got 4x sunfire cap

SomniumProxy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2010

for Mundo you can get Executioners, but only if he's really the biggest threat. Otherwise just ignore him and kill everyone else, then u cen get him too, even if it's a little slower...

Also: Mardred helps (as it takes % of max hp)

The SHP

05-23-2010

for trynd, gonna want a ghostblade, last whisper, and IE. Ghostblade overall gives many stats you can use, plus a steroid active; whisper gives you enough attack speed for the majority of the game, and armor pen to amplify your damage; IE is just a necessity for damage overall.

For boots, usually should take merc treads, they're gonna be best overall for you. Lategame if you have the farm for it get a dancer, it's pricier than it's worth, but for a single items it gives high AS and crit strike, and movespeed is nice. And i assume you're gonna want lifesteal; exec's is alright on him, provided you have some use for the active. Otherwise grab a bloodthirster, or possibly a starks, if no one on your team has one and your team has use for it.

Black cleaver is not a good idea on him, tryndamere typically doesn't hit too many times to kill a target, so cleaver isn't worth it (cleaver is only worth the cost if you quickly get them to max stacks, and even then it's not the best); besides that, cleaver doesn't work well combined with whisper. And you should never sell your boots, even if the item you're buying is dancer. Yes, it's 15% movespeed, roughly 48 on tryndamere, but boots will give 70, and melee dps need all the movepseed they can get. Next time, don't get a cleaver, and hold on to the boots