item stock?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psyzonics

05-22-2010

Does this game have stock for keeping items like DotA?

I have trouble when my item slot is full(6) and I need 1 or more slot for base item and its recipe to merge them to a more powerful one. I can't find a way to put item down on the floor either.

I newbie here, just played a few games. I'm sorry if this question was already asked by someone else because I don't know how to search in this forum.

Helidead09

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2010

You can just double click on the final item when you have enough money and you'll automatically buy it.

RHINO Mk II

05-22-2010

First of all, there is no way to keep items outside your inventory. You can free up an inventory slot if you need to by selling an item.
BUT
You don't need to buy all the components of a recipe before combining them. Just double click on the final item and you will automatically create it if you have the gold.

Psyzonics

05-23-2010

Thank you !

Rezialn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2010

You know, I seem to recall this being an addressed issue a long, long time ago. There was consideration for a "stock" to keep your items. There was also consideration to have potions take up their own separate slots. I don't know what happened with that.

Gaeb

05-23-2010

A) The shop feature in this game is amazing, and I'm not sure enough people know as someone else above said - you don't need to buy each individual item to combine, you can click on the finished item and if you have enough money it automatically purchases everything and combines them for you.

B) Item storage / potion slot have been on the dev's list, just not high enough priority vs. season 1

Arturias

05-23-2010

I agree with that seperate slot for consumables. But after about 10 minutes of the game nobody uses any consumables except for elixers.

Gaeb

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidEternal View Post
I agree with that seperate slot for consumables. But after about 10 minutes of the game nobody uses any consumables except for elixers.
Dunno. If I could use that slot for wards... and when you are full on items and can't buy an elixir, that's frustrating. etc.

1stTimer

05-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoidEternal View Post
Not exactly true. Lots of people like to get wards. They count as a consumable, because of the tiny number when you buy multiple wards. And don't let the fickle community fool you; wards are your best friend. They'll never betray you, unless they fizzle out just as the enemy team enters a brush.