Victorious Jarvan IV

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sharsis

09-03-2011

With the new Victorious Jarvan IV skin to be released only to people who have a specific amount of wins / ELO to their account in ranked games, I've been finding it extremely difficult to attain the ELO required to unlock this skin due to the amount of trollers and intentional feeders in ranked games these days due to Season 1 coming to a close. As a hardcore Jarvan IV player I find it a little unfair that only people who've played x-number of ranked games get the skin unlocked for free, as opposed to those who use Jarvan IV on a regular basis; which can be easily tracked via match history / ranked history. So is it possible to allow the Victorious Jarvan IV skin to be unlocked or purchased based on number of games played with him in specific, rather than just giving it to those people who have the time to play so many ranked games? That would be a bit more rewarding to people who main a specific champion over all others, i.e. Jarvan IV in this case.

Souman

09-04-2011

This will not happen, if they did that they'd probably have to do it for every champion which would require way too much work, along with not enough reward to them. Also if you really think you don't deserve to not be high enough elo you're probably wrong... no matter what account I play on I can get up to 1500 easily, even carry my buddies in duo queue.

Just think of ways to improve and realize your mistakes.

Ragnaface

09-04-2011

Your best bet is to keep trying, or to try to bribe one out of Riot via customer support.

z kanee

09-04-2011

This won't happen as said above. This is a reward for high elo players who worked hard towards their elo.