Xin Zhao vs. Jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scopeeye

09-03-2011

Is jax able to dodge xin's three talon strike?

Scopeeye

09-03-2011

Bump

Scopeeye

09-03-2011

bump. i want to know

Soldrart

09-03-2011

I believe so, I had a short xin zhao and jax kick before, and I think it worked like that, but I'm not sure. (you can dodge the attack, it may just not count as one of the three talon strikes, that's why I'm uncertain)

Scopeeye

09-03-2011

thanks for the input, trying to think of good counters during laning phase for jax

Bomber91

09-27-2011

so jax is better 1 v 1 then zin zhao?????

AtrumViscus

09-27-2011

Sotd

Beaumains

09-27-2011

Jax has dodge. Dodge negates auto-attacks; any auto-attack; which includes buffed or primed auto-attacks, like Xin's Talon Strike. If Jax dodges an attack, he can promptly stun everyone around him. So yes, typically Jax will beat Xin every time, assuming both know what they're doing (with the exception of Xin not knowing to not attack Jax).

However; any caster, especially burst casters, will destroy Jax (Xin too) in a "1v1".

RavenRonien

09-27-2011

long story short, no champion is ALWAYS better then another champion, but this is my experiance. I never got the hang of jax, not like the rediculously good ones you see anyways, but i have xin pretty much nailed. I tend to play him as a jungler, he's a good ganker with a decently fast jungle speed ( i stil get beaten by ww's and shaccos :/ im working on that).

with backround out of the way, i generally get wriggles>zerk boots>black cleaver>Phantom dancer>then build either tank or more dps (attackspeed and/or dmg) based on how im doing

now this one game, i was premade with 3 other guys, 2 of which were feeding hard at bottom, jax was getting most of the kills and i was already grimacing at what was happening. by the time i had cleaver, he had a gunblade boots and rageblade. so when i engaged him, i got him to 1/3rd hp by the time i got it handed to me... sadly i had minion help in that fight too.

this is where i had my choice, build PD like i normally do and get owned or deviate for the sake of the match, luckily jax was one of 2 carries on that team and the other one wasn't nearly as fed, so i was able to build sword of the divine instead of PD and was able to fight jax on much more even terms. i won the next 2 out of 3 1v1's agaist jax (i actively hunted him to keep him off my team so he couldn't get more and more fed) the time he beat me a great gunblade shot and exhuast did me in.

by late game however, i was back on track with my build getting my PD and randuins omen to further mitigate his dmg, (the magic dmg still hurt but they also had other attackspeed champions i had to deal with) and began to dominate jax 1v1 and even a few tower diving 1v1's.

suffice to say, as a xin i've gotten my ass handed to me by jax a number of times but there is no XXX is beterr then XXX because it all depends on how the game goes. my only advice is be flexable, know where your opponents strength is and build accordingly.
Got 2 AD carries like nocturn and tryn on the enemy team? frozen heart omen and thornmail=90%attackspeed reduction and returned dmg. Got crazy AP and CC? Bviels and QSS, FoN if you're tanky. point is there is an item for almost anything just make sure you farmed enough to get the items when you need it

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2011

If you build ghostblade, randuins, frozen heart, SotD, and BV; you will beat Jax.

If you go glass cannon, you will fail miserably.