How long does it take to get to level 10

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheImmortalVirus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-21-2010

Not really new..but was wondering how long does it take roughly to get to level 10..and does anyone know how much exp you need for all the levels 1-30?
I think 1 is like 90

iSarge

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2010

depends if you win or lose, if you play practice or real game, what your k:d:a is...

i have this:
Won-30 Games
Lost-47 Games

I'm SL 15...

RHINO Mk II

05-21-2010

It took me about 20 games and 5 practice games as far as I recall, but I did win quite a bit at first.

iSarge

05-21-2010

took you 20 games to do what?

RHINO Mk II

05-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortalVirus View Post
to get to level 10
This.

TheImmortalVirus

Recruiter

05-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RHINO Mk II View Post
It took me about 20 games and 5 practice games as far as I recall, but I did win quite a bit at first.
That was on SR?

Rhetorical Hippo

05-21-2010

Greatly depends on how much time you spend in practice games. It takes about 225-250 normal games to reach level 30 for most people and that's really the only reliable point to gauge. Up to level 15 I've seen so, so many various amounts of wins that it's impossible to clearly tell an expectation.

RHINO Mk II

05-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImmortalVirus View Post
That was on SR?
Yes, back when I started there was no TT except in practice games.

Helfeather

Recruiter

05-22-2010

Took me something like 20-30 games or so, with a 3:2 win:lose ratio across the span between 1 and 2 weeks.

Gaeb

05-22-2010

First Win of the Day on Summoner's Rift + not playing practice games = pretty quick...

I have a level 7 smurf with 9 games total, I'm guessing you can easily get there in 15-18 with FOTW bonuses and a little luck on teams. That;s casual play, anyhoo.