What are champions doing when they're not fighting in the League of Legends?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zanoni

06-22-2010

Veigar... let's just say he's still trying to find out the maximum amount of AP one can possibly obtain. Occasionally he is aided in his quest by several summoners who are trying to find that question out for themselves. d=

Gemini

06-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire014 View Post
Taric is stalking Ezreal. I thought you knew that? Jax seems like the type to spend some time fishing once in a while. Kayle and Morgana are probably getting into some cat-fights while Malphite sneakily turns the surrounding area into mud. Nasus goes to the desert, and Rammus is probably playing Sonic and calling him a ripoff XD.

"BREAKOUT FROM CELL 413! I REPEAT: BREAKOUT FROM CELL 413! THIS IS NOT A DRILL."

S***, this isn't good.
I thought, as I ran down the dull gray hallway of the League Penitentiary. I heard this thing took out twenty of our best just to get it here. How are we going to contain it?

I meet up with a group of guards, 50 strong, their weapons trained on the seven inch magic enhanced mithril door twenty feet away. "Alright men! If you haven't already, apply your sedative poison to your arrows, and blades," ordered the Warden, "this door is the only way it can go to get out of here, we can NOT let it escape to the outside! We have roughly two minutes until it gets here."

"W-what should we d-do, sir?" asked a young, new recruit.
"Throw everything you got at it. Kill it if you have to. But in the meantime: pray. Pray this beast doesn't butcher you, like it does the mindless minions of the Rift."

Two minutes passed. Two endlessly-long nerve-wracking minutes. Suddenly, a loud BANG from the door. Five more followed. "Heh, stupid beast, nothing can break down that door." one guard stated. Another bang, this time with a dent. "Are you so sure?" another guard asked. The fiend bashed the door several more times, adding more dents with each strike.

"WEAPONS READY!" shouted the Warden, we all readied a poisoned arrow. "DRAW!" We pulled our arrows back. Suddenly, the doors explodes outward, flying threw and killing thirty of the guards, the beast shrouded in dust. "SHOOT!" We let loose our arrows, and the beast charged, a primal roar echoing throughout the prison.

.................................................. .

It was a slaughter. All of us lay dead or dying. Who am I kidding, I'm the only one still alive, but with the blood I've lost, it won't be for long. The monstrosity appeared unharmed, though covered in the blood of my comrades. As it turned to leave, I coughed up some blood, making it stop. "Go to hell where you belong, freak!" I said, knowing those would be my final words. "Go?" It asked, turning around to look at me, a maniacal grin adorning its face. It grabbed me roughly by the neck, and I hung there, limp.

"Mundo will go where he pleases."

and all I knew, was darkness.

...I was in a fanfictiony mood atm
You and Baba Made my night.

Anivia is Siting in a pokeball While Blitz constantly runs around like the energizer bunny

Flak Maniak

06-22-2010

Huh, thought that stroy 'bout the guards would be about Cho'Gath... Mundo seems a perfectly civilized chap. Not the kind for mindless butchery... Speaking of which, Gentleman Mundo y/n?

OrthodoxChaote

06-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunaka View Post
So what would happen if Jax was actually allowed to fight with a sword?
It wouldn't make a difference. That's part of his lore, that switching over to the lamppost didn't really slow him down. So, basically...same as now.

I think Malzahar pretty much hangs out and talks to himself.

I like the guy who said that Pantheon just spends all day training in the nude.

LordRakan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2011

Olaf is admiring his muscles in the mirrors surrounding his brewery.
Taric is admiring Olaf admiring his muscles.
Teemo is putting shrooms in Olaf's Graggy Ice while Taric is admiring Olaf admiring his muscles.
Singed is drinking said Graggy Ice.

Angemon

02-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcabrina View Post
shaco's lore kind of implies he just runs around the league shanking people 24/7.
it also implies that he is bisexual, perhap's he's straight his is clone is gay

Onlyashadow

02-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
Tristana has a house in the country with 33 cats and a vegetable garden.
If this conflicts with a journal of justice entry, even years from now. I will point it out. I will be that guy.

Foxflare

02-18-2011

What an old thread. I didn't realize it until they said "Ezreal is a new champion to the League" or something similar.

Godofbane

02-18-2011

Garen and Katarina are married with a child

DoomScar

02-19-2011

They're mostly in Urf's grave.