Eyefinity end game victory/deafeat "continue" button

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zcypot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2011

I actually tried the Alt+enter to try and push the continue button, still cant see it or click on it .

I wish I had a script that would just press the button for me, that would be good enough. I discovered that if I alt f4 before nexus blows up, and I try reconnecting and spam click LoL icon when game is about to launch again. I can make it crash and I can see end game score board from lobby.

Shaiden Blue

09-14-2011

Looks like to me a resolution problem. I bet if you only used your center monitor at it's native resolution you wouldn't have this problem.

This is just a guess, but from the looks of it, when you lose control of your champion and the Victory message pops up, the game has a set resolution, much as Windows startup does, and it's not effected by set resolution of your vid card/monitors so you don't see everything your supposed to because it's not a supported resolution of the client.

^ I'm pretty sure none of that made sense but I tried to explain it the best I could.

Zcypot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2011

I some what understand what your said.

The game for some reason makes the images extremely large even the tooltips for spells, but not store menu. I understand the portraits behind off to the side monitors since the game does not properly support 3 monitor setups. What I dont understand is why are the images being bugged out and becoming extremely large? They should make it scale with the UI option as well like the scoreboard does and there its fixed.

Allow to move elements of UI and fix odd tooltips/end game victory/defeat image and this game will have 0 problems with me.

3 pages and still no response from a admin/mod...

Shaiden Blue

09-14-2011

Yeah, I had similar issues when i hooked my PC up to my 42" LCD. I tried playing WoW and a few other games, not including LoL, and my UI would be huge and everything else would be fine. Unfortunately I could only resolve this issue by playing any games on my TV's native resolution, and that usually gave me black bars on the sides.

What type of connection are you using any? HDMI or DVI?

Zcypot

09-14-2011

my 3 monitors are using dvi one has dvi to active display port or something like that.

Shaiden Blue

09-14-2011

Do you know what resolution you're using? I'm going to guess it's 1920x1080, but in your video settings (on your PC, not in LoL) does it say anything like stretched, wide, extended, etc?

Zcypot

09-14-2011

My current resolution listed on desktop and in game is set to 5760x1200. I believe it is a 16:10 ratio

Shaiden Blue

09-14-2011

Yeah thats why man. Your horizontal resolution is massive compared to your vertical. Your 3 monitors together are way wider than LoL is made for, it's it's assumed yoru resolution would be closer to 5760x3200 or something similar to that, because it can't handle such a widescreen resolution.

Have you tried adjusting your ratio? 16:10 is very wide, and its not very common. This might end in giving you black bars on the left and right sides of your 1'st and 3rd monitors but itmight fix your end game issue.

Zcypot

09-14-2011

I dont want to flip my monitors vertically just because LoL is buggin out, I just want it to function like every other game I play with eyefinity. If they wont support it, then they should disable it like in HoN they dont allow multi monitor setups

Shaiden Blue

09-14-2011

Yeah i know what you mean. LoL lacks customization when it comes to UI and video effects. I'm sure they'll update it eventually when they stop making new champs every week.

1234567 ... 8