Eyefinity end game victory/deafeat "continue" button

First Riot Post
123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sayath

09-06-2011

*Hmmmm, if i send cookies, will you fix the issue?*

Maybe bribery nets results!

Chronic69

09-06-2011

bump for you

Zcypot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2011

thanks for bumps, and bump.

Zcypot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2011

bump,

Still no response from techs

Zcypot

09-10-2011

bump to the bump!

Zcypot

09-12-2011

bumpicus!

Blaze13

09-12-2011

You might wanna look at this link, a guy later on down the posts has a fix for that, im currently to lazy to attempt that on my Trip Setup.
http://widescreengamingforum.com/node/14140

Zcypot

09-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze13 View Post
You might wanna look at this link, a guy later on down the posts has a fix for that, im currently to lazy to attempt that on my Trip Setup.
http://widescreengamingforum.com/node/14140
Thanks man, Ill take a look at when im not on my phone tethering... high res pics kill my phones bandwidth >.<

Zcypot

09-13-2011

bump, I have looked around where that forum talked about. I cant seem to find the files. Will continue to check.

I found this funny though when I was browsing through the files

Quote:
tr "AAS-HOUR-1" = "Your online time reached one hour."
tr "AAS-HOUR-2" = "Your online time reached two hours."
tr "AAS-HOUR-3-5" = "You are restricted and now into the tiredness game time, your reward from game will be restricted to 50%. For your heath, please log out, make some exercises, and manage your life and studying better."
tr "AAS-HOUR-5-ABOVE" = "You are restricted and now into the indulgence game time. For your health, you need to log out immediately. Otherwise, your body will have physical damage. Your reward from game will be restricted to zero. You will only return to normal when your log-out time reaches 5 hours."

Sayath

09-13-2011

If you are referring to

Quote:
One workaround is just to increase height or decrease width on renderResolution just a few pixels and recalculate the sourceRect for each head just enough that you can click the very top of the button.
Alternatively press Alt+Enter to make the game windowed, but I haven't tried this myself, so I can't say if it works.
It might also be possible to do with an application named AutoHotkey, where you can map a key or keystroke to make the mouse click at a desired location. Idk if it works for values outside of the screen resolution though.
Hope this helps!
a) Reducing aspect ratio is not nearly an option (at least @ 6004:1080)
b) Alt+Enter must be pressed before the actual victory / defeat screen happens. The same goes for changing the resolution. Feels quite impractical.
c) I tried messing around with AutoHotkey. It's quite a nice tool, but seems not to be able to overcome the normal cursor boundaries.

In conclusion, i still do not possess a viable fix.

What I'll try next: Automation of Resolution Change
If AutoHotkey can't get past the borders, then we shall operate within. If you notice, the game gonna end soon and you won't endanger your victory, press the corresponding hotkey for End of Game stats magic.
Next game, press another key combination, in order to switch back to your normal resolution.

In theory, this one should solve our issues. After some hands-on experience I'll report back with results and a full-fledged guide.

123456 ... 8