Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best LOL recorder/editor?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Dim Sum

09-01-2011

Just curious what programs you guys use to record your LOL games? I want something that will record the game only, and none of my in-game chat (vent/mumble/skype) or anything like that.

urmamasllama

09-01-2011

lol replay only game in town

Kajitii

Recruiter

09-01-2011

Quote:
urmamasllama:
lol replay only game in town

This. Only thing this thing is missing is camera tracking and rewind. Oh, and camera rotate I guess, even though it can adjust the pitch.

leaguereplays.com iirc.

Obediah Genocide

09-01-2011

Maybe this is something with my settings, but when I cast using the lol replay (recording it with fraps), my audio and the game get out of sync. Just a heads up.

Kajitii

Recruiter

09-01-2011

Quote:
Obediah Genocide:
Maybe this is something with my settings, but when I cast using the lol replay (recording it with fraps), my audio and the game get out of sync. Just a heads up.

I can't say I've had that happen to me before, and I also use Fraps.

Master Dim Sum

09-01-2011

is it pretty easy to edit your videos using this recorder? or do you gotta use a seperate editor. Basically I just want to record my games and mainly keep clips whenever something bad ass happens lol. Which is usually only like a 10-20 second thing in an entire game. i.e. Pentakill or something.

Kajitii

Recruiter

09-02-2011

Quote:
Master Dim Sum:
is it pretty easy to edit your videos using this recorder? or do you gotta use a seperate editor. Basically I just want to record my games and mainly keep clips whenever something bad ass happens lol. Which is usually only like a 10-20 second thing in an entire game. i.e. Pentakill or something.

You'll have to use a separate videocapture software to produce actual video files. And again, no rewind on LoL Replay =/