Best LOL recorder/editor?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Master Dim Sum

09-01-2011

Just curious what programs you guys use to record your LOL games? I want something that will record the game only, and none of my in-game chat (vent/mumble/skype) or anything like that.

urmamasllama

09-01-2011

lol replay only game in town

Kajitii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by urmamasllama View Post
lol replay only game in town
This. Only thing this thing is missing is camera tracking and rewind. Oh, and camera rotate I guess, even though it can adjust the pitch.

leaguereplays.com iirc.

Obediah Genocide

09-01-2011

Maybe this is something with my settings, but when I cast using the lol replay (recording it with fraps), my audio and the game get out of sync. Just a heads up.

Kajitii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obediah Genocide View Post
Maybe this is something with my settings, but when I cast using the lol replay (recording it with fraps), my audio and the game get out of sync. Just a heads up.
I can't say I've had that happen to me before, and I also use Fraps.

Master Dim Sum

09-01-2011

is it pretty easy to edit your videos using this recorder? or do you gotta use a seperate editor. Basically I just want to record my games and mainly keep clips whenever something bad ass happens lol. Which is usually only like a 10-20 second thing in an entire game. i.e. Pentakill or something.

Kajitii

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Dim Sum View Post
is it pretty easy to edit your videos using this recorder? or do you gotta use a seperate editor. Basically I just want to record my games and mainly keep clips whenever something bad ass happens lol. Which is usually only like a 10-20 second thing in an entire game. i.e. Pentakill or something.
You'll have to use a separate videocapture software to produce actual video files. And again, no rewind on LoL Replay =/