[Art] Redone JoJ Artwork

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siyamak

04-08-2012

That's some sleek plating those little dudes have.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

04-09-2012

bump

Summoner Abyss

04-10-2012

By the way Ocelot not sure how often you play LoL but I hope you don't mind me adding ya might enjoy playing game or two with ya just for fun.

Ze Ocelot

04-10-2012

@ Siyamak: Chyeah haha.

@ Sylph: Thanks!!

@ Summoner Abyss: As of now, I play every now and then with my friends. I don't mind haha.

Shaded in ult form of Swain. Next, Swain and Beatrice.

Ze Ocelot

04-12-2012

Alright, I think it's done. Hope it turned out well! The shading and coloring are particularly dark since well..the background and surroundings are dark too.

Siyamak

04-13-2012

Man, you really flew through this compared to first redone JoJ image you did. Are you getting a lot faster or did you just have more time to devote, or was it merely a simpler image to do?

Ze Ocelot

04-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyamak View Post
Man, you really flew through this compared to first redone JoJ image you did. Are you getting a lot faster or did you just have more time to devote, or was it merely a simpler image to do?
Yeah haha. The first JoJ work took a lot longer since there were so many different elements and characters within the same image. The Swain picture is a type of picture I'm used to creating, in which a few characters and objects are in focus (as opposed to a huge battle). I think I'm getting faster as well.

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-13-2012

Do want.

Zwingley

04-18-2012

Bumping this.

Ocelot, any chance you can give a link to your DeviantArt, by any chance? I'd love to see more of your work.

Ze Ocelot

04-19-2012

@ GreymaneWorg: Yes =D

@ Zwingley: Sure thing. Recently updated it (not the Swain pic yet). http://vegacolors.deviantart.com/

Well, classes have taken over again. But I might have another idea. For now, if there are any suggestions, from splash art to skins or another JoJ related piece, than feel free to ask!

I will post my deviantArt on the front for those interested in my other works (which also includes a link to my official website).