[Art] Redone JoJ Artwork

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Summoner Abyss

02-21-2012

Very nice job shading. Funny how garens left armor due to the shading looks like arm is invisible at the start of his vanbrace closest to his body, also I swear that man you shaded that is behind his right arm looks like he was one of the brigands in Tangle.

Ze Ocelot

02-21-2012

@ Summoner Abyss: Thanks a lot! Haha yeah, it can be tricky at times when it comes to shading/lighting. I can always fix that up to make it more clear. And I'm curious now, since I have yet to see Tangle.

Finished shading the groups. Also added in some motion blur/basic blur to some figures and the mug/table. Added in base colors for the background. Onto the shading.

Ze Ocelot

02-23-2012

Did a few adjustments to the layout. The JoJ project will be the rendition of the prison encounter. I also started on a sketch of "Frost Shyvana", another person's idea that has become quite popular.

I honestly have no idea how much time I will have on these two projects (depending on other course loads/work I have). I hope to update whenever I have the time. Thanks again everyone for the support.

Summoner Abyss

02-28-2012

Wow very nice job on the finish bar fight, very nice job on the encounter and shyvana make it hard for me to pick as my new desktop

Ze Ocelot

03-02-2012

@ Silver Trinity: Haha, awesome!

@ Summoner Abyss: Thanks a lot!! Well, 'll have to see when they're finished.

Shyvana shaded in (I will fix it up a bit more). Base colors for Talon added in. Next, dragon shading and base colors for Garen.

Hegoken

03-06-2012

did you do the line work for the Garen vs Talon one from scratch? if so, VERY impressive.

I love your shading, on all of them, so clean and crisp. One thing that makes me chuckle a bit is Garen's nose in the Talon piece. It looks a little funne :P

Keep doing these, these are awesome.

ThorRush

03-06-2012

Hey Ocelot, your art is awesome! Love how you're doing new art on Garen and Talon!

Did you ever find the original Frost Shyvana thread? I think this is it:

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...46#post5776046

Ask Talon

03-06-2012

Quote:
However, the intruder left behind several daggers and a torn note
Oh****. Just dawned on me that Talon doesn't use daggers. Kat does. All of Talon's weapons wouldn't fall under the category of a dagger (Double bladed knife), so maybe it was either something of Kat's that he left with the note, or the writer made an error >.>

ooc and whatnot

Hegoken

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Oh****. Just dawned on me that Talon doesn't use daggers. Kat does. All of Talon's weapons wouldn't fall under the category of a dagger (Double bladed knife), so maybe it was either something of Kat's that he left with the note, or the writer made an error >.>

ooc and whatnot
Nah, it was talon. He left blades behind, and Talon's joke links to that, regarding missing blades. And Kat can't go invisible, Talon can.

Ask Talon

03-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hegoken View Post
Nah, it was talon. He left blades behind, and Talon's joke links to that, regarding missing blades. And Kat can't go invisible, Talon can.
You missed an entire section of my comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
so maybe it was either something of Kat's that he left with the note, or the writer made an error >.>
Talon's full joke: "Ugh, I've lost another blade. I wonder who it's in this time."