[Art] Redone JoJ Artwork

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ze Ocelot

11-19-2011

@ Summoner Abyss: Haha, thanks!

@ RaidenXk: Thanks a lot!

@ Captain Jaguar: Thanks!! Looks like it. Conspiracy!

@ Sylph: Thanks a lot!

@ Zwingley: No prob. And once again, thanks. Yep, I feel like the arrow can only be placed on Udyr's left side (our right), since any other placement would mean the arrow would miss Miss Fortune. Ever since I changed the scaling in size of Udyr, the arrow placement got so messed up haha. Well, like you said, I'll have to have the arrow partly pass Udyr so it doesn't look like Ashe is aiming for him.

@ ThePickOfDestiny: Ah, I shall include that in very soon. It is a reflection, but I will add in back in

Ok, made quite a few changes. Hope they worked out. Again, I'm up for any changes, edits.Thanks again everyone for the bumps and support.

Sylph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

11-21-2011

Nice! Version 10

-Sylph
Runeterra Chronicler

Riot Cidem

Web Content Assistant

11-21-2011

Udyr is so scary when he's running at you. o_o

Summoner Abyss

11-29-2011

I love how this version seems like your taking a original work and modifying it to your own style keep up the good work.

Ze Ocelot

12-26-2011

@ Sylph: Thanks!

@ Cidem1324: Very true D:

@ Summoner Abyss: Thanks again! Haha, I've trying different techniques, though they don't quite work out sometimes (the clouds, for instance).

Very sorry for the long absence. Finals took over, of course, then the break finally arrived. Enter vacation time and so on. I didn't have access to Photoshop for a while, or one that worked properly. Well, I'll be back on track soon enough. Shaded in the clouds and brushed up the tower in the background a little. Other things as well. The arrow placement I have started on. I will post a wip in a bit.

And yep, there's an art section! I'm not sure if I should ask for a move, or just create a new thread. Either way is fine by me.

Summoner Abyss

12-30-2011

I would suggest asking them to move it since it would be easier to show your progress on a time base thing.

Ze Ocelot

01-07-2012

@ Summoner Abyss: Very possible. Just wondering how I can catch their attention haha.

This project is basically completed. Minor tweaks to the arrow will happen. Hope it turned out well! As for the next project, someone suggested the bar brawl/fight. Any other suggestions are welcome too

Summoner Abyss

01-10-2012

If I recall there is a sticky post by a red telling how you can contact them to transfer your thread there.

Edit: Also very nice job on finishing that ashe picture. Also sadly JoJ is going down so if anything might be nice to see a few more pictures redone as tribute if anything else.

Magma Armor0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-10-2012

so cool!

Ze Ocelot

01-21-2012

@ Summoner Abyss: In the FanFiction section, there's a sticky post that can transfer threads. Of course, for the written works. I could try/ask there, even though it doesn't include fanart (yet, I guess). And definitely, it's a shame that the JoJ is going down . I'll still create pieces for it though.

@ Magma Armor0: Thanks!

I'll start up on the next piece (breaking up the bar fight). However, I am not sure when I will post the sketch.