ELO around 800-900

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mchi

08-25-2011

I was a noob and did ranked games the second I hit 30. Sure enough I went down to about 700 elo. Then I started climbing till 850. Now im stuck there..... I probably deserve it just feel like everyone else. I win 3-4 then lose 3-4 and am just stuck like that :/ currently at 790 was at 880 earlier today

Laö

08-25-2011

Grab a good duo and you'll be fine or find a good jungler/ carry to play. I did the same thing and dropped to 800elo and started to play carries (akali and ezreal at the time) and managed to get to 1200elo started to duo with my friend as jungler and got to my current 1520elo.

Jungle is great role to take on just cause you can somewhat control the flow of the game. When you gank people either you give you team the kills if you think they will actually do well or take the kills for yourself and carry later.

my SOLO Q ratio is about W:180 L:130

Crusnik07

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2011

Idk I lost my first 12-15 or so ranked games without a single wins, mostly trolls / leaves / rage feeds etc.

Went to 900 rating then I went up to 1340 then down to 900 again now back to 1280 soooo I really dont know how this system is supposed to find you equivelant skill players to play against lol. Maybe the game thinks you need to stay at 850 so all you need to do is adopt a new strategy to make it think otherwise.