ELO Hell...PROOF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyshina

09-02-2011

How do people like this exist? How are they not already banned? I was at 1498 ELO, and its morons like this that ruin competitive play. I really don't understand the fun in being a jackass. Kid builds all ZEALS and chain runs into the enemy and turrets. Even gets revive so he can feed more...

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4981/elohell.jpg

durp

If he doesn't get banned I will be incredibly shocked.

o0 DarkLink 0o

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2011

Really i blame your cho gath. That YI could have won the game if you 4 pushed 1 lane with cho and he pushed top for example. Ive seen pure YI pushers who just kill a turret and run away, TP to other side of map, push another turret and run. You just have to realize its not the traditional 5v5 teamfights, you guys are just pushing/defending your turrets while he attacks/kills their turrets.

But yeah 22 deaths is....feeder like, and if he was just running into turrets thats stupid. but cho, was even worse imo. 60 ck.

negatronTERROR

09-02-2011

i actually think that yi gave up on you guys. he had the highest cs out of you all...

Thamoo

09-02-2011

One random feeder is proof that elo hell exist, you heard it here first.

3ncoRe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-02-2011

that guy who was "throwing" and ruining your game made the most gold on your team...

Xyshina

09-02-2011

he literally would push up a lane until someone came then chase them into their base...ya we totally coulda won.

Ninjaspawn

09-03-2011

Sad thing is, this is common now. With the season ending, nobody cares. They just tank their elo waiting for the new season. Ive had a -30 win ratio over the last month because of literal trolls, feeders, and just random ****heads. Revive/rally in ranked. Its become pathetic. Whats worse, riot doesnt care. They wont ban or put a stop to it. I know people that have 2-3 accounts they use on rotation. One they care about, others they just use to throw away games when they get bored. "Default" elo is 1200, so even at 1300 elo, you arent safe from people that can pull games out from under you whenever they want. Its a team game, but individual elo. Its unfortunate.

feed lag repeat

09-04-2011

competitive play =/= ranked games

BlindRob

09-06-2011

Looks like someone is trying to be a pro Yi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hPU9Ru1ftw

panduhz

09-06-2011

you see this in 1400's and 1500's too. this isn't elo hell proof at all