complex playstyle champions?..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

3 Men and a Baby

05-20-2010

i'm a new player-- 'play a lot of hon with my friends, so this felt natural enough and i enjoyed my first few matches;

anyhow, i might unlock a champion or two, and i'd rather them be more complex or maybe more difficult to use (like nerds /w pudge.. or whatever ;p).. any suggestions?

thanks

Grimicus

05-20-2010

They rotate free champions every week, you are probably better off just playing the free ones until you find a few you really like. Since they cost a ton of IP, you will be happier to have not spent any points on them until you know that they are something you really like

3 Men and a Baby

05-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimicus View Post
They rotate free heroes every week, you are probably better off just playing the free ones until you find a few you really like. Since they cost a ton of IP, you will be happier to have not spent any points on them until you know that they are something you really like
IM SPENDING REAL MONEY, IM A HIGH ROLLER.

but i intend to do what you've suggested as well; if you have any ideas though, go ahead and share anyways, maybe i'll look out for them when they're temporarily unlocked..

Grimicus

05-21-2010

Well, I guess if you are looking for people with skillshots, there are quite a few. Blitzcrank has the pudge hook like ability. There is also Morgana with her root skill shot. Ashe has her ult which is an arrow that stuns and AE slows but only hits champions so you can shoot it across the board. She is a popular char. She is a little like drow ranger.

I think viegar is hard to play because he is so squishy and you have to be really good at last hitting in order to build up his passive well. Also his stun is a bit tricky because only the edges stun you so if you want insta-stun you have to know how to drop it on the enemy.

I know there are other skill chars I can't think of really. I guess I should go to bed. Good luck!

Cold Logic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by emuscles View Post
i'm a new player-- 'play a lot of hon with my friends, so this felt natural enough and i enjoyed my first few matches;

anyhow, i might unlock a champion or two, and i'd rather them be more complex or maybe more difficult to use (like nerds /w pudge.. or whatever ;p).. any suggestions?

thanks

On a difficulty level, by far ones that require to most skill to do well are champions such as Anivia (timing the flash frost, ultimate, frostbite, Crystalize combos)

And if your enemy is competant, Karthus for proper aiming of Lay waste (I mean only ever hitting the champion for full damage)

RHINO Mk II

05-21-2010

Ezreal is all skillshots. Definitely give him a try when he's free, cause he costs a bundle. Anivia also requires quite a bit of skill to play well.

Raccool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2010

How do you talk so much about skill shots but don't even mention Ezreal (the all skillshot character)?

Eppa

05-21-2010

Ezreal isn't complex.

I'd say kassadin or heimerdinger.

lazeh

05-21-2010

Anivia is a bit complex, and one of the funniest champs on top of that.

Eppa

05-21-2010

Shaco is pretty complex because you have so many options and mindgames. (running towards them as if i was a clone is my favourite)