Rammus Needs to Speak More.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2010

I also came up with a joke for him. I don't mean to turn him into a blabbermouth but sometimes, I wish he could've said a bit more, like telling a short joke. (Rammus refuses to obey the almighty /joke command) His humor needs to come out more.

1. Change the almost inaudible "Ok.", when you select him in the champion menu to "Lets Roll." It gives a bit more of an interaction than the simple ok, and the funny thing is, Rammus does roll.

2. Add a joke for the Armordillo when you type /joke. As there are very few armadillo jokes around, I came up with my own one. Bear with me please.

/joke --- "I ran over a car once. It didn't get up."

Another one.

/taunt --- "Lets play Bowling. You be the pin."

Fishy Xander

05-20-2010

I like the idea of the joke and the change in selection quote, but i think the godzilla roar is too much, he doesnt look scary at all, just kewl, or offsum with the new almighty skin.

+1 for joke

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2010

Thanks for the vote of confidence, Oddme. I was worried that not many people might get the joke, you know. I am sure Americans (especially from the Midwest) can relate to the joke easily.

ThatAblaze

05-23-2010

It's a good joke, but the lol world doesn't have cars.

True Bandito

05-23-2010

Quote:
It's a good joke, but the lol world doesn't have cars.
Many jokes of champions have nothing to do with the world of LoL. Instead they are more related to everyday humor.

Plus, they got planes and UFOs, so why not cars? It is clear that the Runeterrans had already grasped the concept of wheel.

ThatAblaze

05-23-2010

The yordles have advanced tech, but rammus is not a yordle.

True Bandito

05-24-2010

*Facepalm*

Rammus ran over a car. He does not own a car. I thought my joke was simple enough to understand that.

inb4

05-24-2010

Speaking would make Rammus op again :\...

True Bandito

05-24-2010

Darn, I just thought of a joke but it will probably break the code. xD NM...

OrsoBianco

05-27-2010

here's the thing, Rammus being quiet is what makes him Rammus! He is a turtle-like shelled creature that doesn't do much talkin, just rolls on...