Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

PAX Codes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draglino

08-31-2011

Hey guys. I have Viking Tryndamare and K-9 Nasus skin codes that i used on Nordic East server. I think they're re-usable in North America too. I want to trade them for Pax Jax or Pax Sivir. Tell me if you want to trade and tell me which champion's code you have. I may trade both of them for Pax Jax code. Thanks

E-Mail - [email]draglino@gmail.com[/email]

Kaldaris

08-31-2011

Quote:
Draglino:
I have Viking Tryndamare and K-9 Nasus skin codes that i used on Nordic East server. I think they're re-usable in North America too.

????

Gymleaders

08-31-2011

seems legit

Draglino

08-31-2011

I never traded codes with NA server and just learned that they can be used on both platforms. Thats why i said "I think"

Bazlyn

08-31-2011

Are you asking for a PAX code for North America or for other regions?

Draglino

08-31-2011

I'm asking for Pax code that can be used on Eu-Nordic East server.

Bazlyn

08-31-2011

Well, I have a Sivir code that is useable in your region. I'm not the most trusting person in the world though. No offense intended. I am interested; but I don't want to see either of us screw the other.

Draglino

08-31-2011

I'd like to get Jax offers for my codes but seems like nobody has or willing to trade a Pax Jax for these skins. If i don't get any Jax offers, i may trade with you.

Well, which code do you want for Sivir?

BustyChicksFTW

08-31-2011

if no one wants Nasus Riot code, I'll take it. But I don't have jax codes or sivir

Bazlyn

08-31-2011

Mmm. Nasus, I suppose. But take your time. I'm not going anywhere.