Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

i tested veigar and janna :)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

got321321

05-20-2010

so i tested veigar first, i did 163 match with him he's very good i can kill someone (if i suicide), it's very good (almost op) because with melee i cant kill and generally get 0 kill even if i suicide.
i got a very nice 0.773 win/ratio with him (71win-92defeat)

and then i discovered janna (only 85 game because i just discover her thanks to forum ) omg in each game i make pentakill my shield absorb the whole team +turret so i can backdoor very easy, and if the ennemy gank me i go 444speed with boot, and i can slow and stun aoe, and of course if they catch me i ulti, and i use flash if its not enough lolol, also i can kill people in foutain with my 2000range tornado (the best range spell of the game)

yes because the tornado stun aoe but it also does nice damage (i played veigar and i though aoe stun without damage was omg op !!! because well i played melee and i dont have stun lolol)

so yea look my stat i got 2.4win/ratio with her (60win-25defeat)

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/8185/ssse.jpg

oh yea i also tested melee champion, i mained master yi, i played lot of game but my win ratio was only 0.2, (20win-100defeat)

so in my opinion melee<Veigar<Janna

Azelf

05-20-2010

Quote:
got321321:
so in my opinion melee<Veigar<Janna

+1 for this!

Mowarth

05-20-2010

i play kayle because i like women with armors.