suggestion for LEAVERS Replacement

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CloudCarry

08-31-2011

why dont we do a D/C queue for people that want to take over for someone that D/Ced and it will have copied their runes and masteries for the new person..
: a summoner has been replaced. a summoner has connected!

would be nice to have summoner heroes to save me from all my d/cs.

if the person reconnects he takes back over and the person who was filling in gets booted back to his main screen only to hope to be someone elses "hero" in another game.

EDIT: it was brought to my attention that you might get trolled by a reconnected person> so i suggest further that the existing team(*whoevers left) can vote that individual person out in hopes a new HERO will emerge.

Lovegood

08-31-2011

So basically a queue for people who dont want any IP/XP in games?

Just wondering, since it'd be kinda dumb if they fill in for like 30minutes when suddenly they get booted out since the other person reconnected.

CloudCarry

08-31-2011

well of course you have occasions where the person reconnects.. sometimes noone ever reconnects tho just cuz internet goes down in different places and nothing will change that..that is part of the d/cs(legitimate internet issues) and this wouldnt be a big deal for me to finish peoples games for them as im quite bored with picking what champ to play next.

plus a few ip here and there never hurt anybody..im sure compensation would be given similar to tribunal or probably more.

CloudCarry

08-31-2011

bump

sounz77

08-31-2011

bump. It sounds like a legit idea. My only problem is that not many people are going to want to fill in, unless the IP reward is greater than regular games.

CloudCarry

08-31-2011

for great justice

CloudCarry

08-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sounz77 View Post
bump. It sounds like a legit idea. My only problem is that not many people are going to want to fill in, unless the IP reward is greater than regular games.
thanks for your input: i think maybe just having the system in place will help>

sure not every game will have a hero but then there are people like me and half of my friends list that wouldnt mind helping out other players by filling in (and possibly showing off how good they are in any situation)

it would just kind of be an honor system thing. hey im bored, so i play some games for you.

then when youre bored you play the games i get a leaver in..

XxWMxX

08-31-2011

Either that or let Master difficulty annie bot replace people >.>

CloudCarry

08-31-2011

i dont think annie bot would be fair with them having summoners now and (4 real people to take advantage of what she brings)

annie bot is too **** good..i would rather have annie bot than some of my legitimate teammates sometimes.

Rogarn

08-31-2011

bump it