fastest farmer?

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Redenbacher

Senior Member

05-20-2010

I play Sivir and Mordekaiser, and I have to vote for Morde. Standing in the middle of a creepwave with Creeping Death on and then hitting the whole wave with SoD creates a molten pool of golden goodness in seconds.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whom

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asylumseeker View Post
I agree. Sivir is one of my best characters. He didnt specify what part for farming. Early/Mid/Late

I would say Sivir is best early because of the reasons stated here. For Mid/Late singed.

I know laning is when need farming the most, but in my opinion it can be important later on. Running down the lane you make 500g+ for no effort, and let your minions get to their turret easier.
But at most champions can eat a creep wave without slowing down by level 10 or 11. Jax can instagib creep waves like a beast by lvl 11 or when he gets his rageblade, whichever comes first, and I definitely wouldn't call him a farmer. I think that what makes a farmer a farmer is that they've been doing it great since the beginning.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asylumseeker

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whom View Post
But at most champions can eat a creep wave without slowing down by level 10 or 11. Jax can instagib creep waves like a beast by lvl 11 or when he gets his rageblade, whichever comes first, and I definitely wouldn't call him a farmer. I think that what makes a farmer a farmer is that they've been doing it great since the beginning.
Fair enough I still will personallly say singed as i get just as many minion kills with him as i do with sivir if not more.
Jax etc can instagib creep waves. But he cant wipe out 3 in the time singed can.

But anyway i digress. If you want start then surely sivir is the best farmer. Richochet and BB just eat into those minions like anything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eppa

Senior Member

05-20-2010

I'd say sivir because she farms the best at mid-late. Early it probably karthus with a lot of mana


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DonVadim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

05-20-2010

1. Mordekaiser
2. Sivir
3. Katarina (the best early and mid game farming in my opinion)
4. retar.. flippin ninja - Akali


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Banff

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Sivir. There is no competition. Singed running around waiting for poison to tick several times is an eternity compared to 1 boomerang OR 3 auto attacks w/ricochet. If there were 0 inhibitors left, and 100+ creeps funneling to your toward your main base, only Sivir would stop them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teekink

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Sivir, hands down. Eats whole creep waves in less than 3 seconds, just with autoattack. Add in her boomerang, she does it in a second, easy. Screw everyone else. The best thing about her? You can harass while farming


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Asylumseeker

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banff View Post
Sivir. There is no competition. Singed running around waiting for poison to tick several times is an eternity compared to 1 boomerang OR 3 auto attacks w/ricochet. If there were 0 inhibitors left, and 100+ creeps funneling to your toward your main base, only Sivir would stop them.
Well thats completely wrong...Sivir couldnt easily stop 100+ creeps.

Singed could run past them and in a couple of seconds they would be dead before they got to your base.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragmar

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Honestly.

SINGED is by far the best if we are talking about any point once he has some ability power.

All you have to do is run... the fact that sivir has to stop to throw her spells means, she is worse.

If you have to cast a SINGLE spell, or anything at all, you are worse then singed.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eppa

Senior Member

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragmar View Post
Honestly.

SINGED is by far the best if we are talking about any point once he has some ability power.

All you have to do is run... the fact that sivir has to stop to throw her spells means, she is worse.

If you have to cast a SINGLE spell, or anything at all, you are worse then singed.
But you need to run up to the creeps.


123456 ... 11