fastest farmer?

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

noodle0117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-20-2010

I'm new here, and so am new to many of the heroes, items, and playstyles that are in LoL. So I'm just wondering, which hero could farm the fastest? Which hero can clear creepwaves and destroy jungle camps in record time? I find mordekaiser is good, but I haven't played that many heroes yet, so my experience is still limited. Any help here plz?

Empyron

05-20-2010

I'd say it's a toss up. Sivir and Karthus can both farm minions and creep really really fast.

Argency

05-20-2010

Sivir.

Whom

05-20-2010

Tristana and Sivir are two of the best early game farmers; later on, anyone with aoe can instagib creep waves. Warwick and Udyr are probably the fastest junglers, but Fiddlesticks can do it without smite. I don't really play Udyr, but I think he can farm pretty well too with Phoenix Stance.

Edit: Yeah, Karthus too with that spammable Q. He's not as good as Sivir or Trist for a new player, though, IMO.

Mapekz

05-20-2010

Sivir, Tristana, Mordekaiser, and Gangplank (because of Parrrley) are great farmers starting at level 1. Of course almost anyone with item-based DPS can farm like crazy later on, such as a 400 AP Karthus using Defile, but then almost every hero would classify as a "great farmer," save for a few tanks, supporters, and assassins.

Asylumseeker

05-20-2010

Best farmer i would say is singed.

Yes Sivir is great, but once shes got a high level of richochet. Give singed lvl 5 poison and some basic AP equip and you can just run past a creep wave for them to die. You also have serious speed and dont need to stop. No other character really can do that.

xzymethx

05-20-2010

tristana and sivir, also morde are not faster than karthus
2 seconds with defile and all minions are dead, without doing anything
with sivir for example you have to autattack etc and this cost time

1.karthus
2.sivir
3.corki

Whom

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asylumseeker View Post
Best farmer i would say is singed.

Yes Sivir is great, but once shes got a high level of richochet. Give singed lvl 5 poison and some basic AP equip and you can just run past a creep wave for them to die. You also have serious speed and dont need to stop. No other character really can do that.
Laning should be practically over by the time you get a skill up to lvl 5, unless you're fed or in a solo lane. Sivir uses BB to farm until ricochet is leveled, so she can farm like a beast pretty early once she grabs chalice. Not that Singed isn't awesome, but by the time he gets poison maxed, a decent Sivir should already have at least one tower down.

Asylumseeker

05-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whom View Post
Laning should be practically over by the time you get a skill up to lvl 5, unless you're fed or in a solo lane. Sivir uses BB to farm until ricochet is leveled, so she can farm like a beast pretty early once she grabs chalice. Not that Singed isn't awesome, but by the time he gets poison maxed, a decent Sivir should already have at least one tower down.
I agree. Sivir is one of my best characters. He didnt specify what part for farming. Early/Mid/Late

I would say Sivir is best early because of the reasons stated here. For Mid/Late singed.

I know laning is when need farming the most, but in my opinion it can be important later on. Running down the lane you make 500g+ for no effort, and let your minions get to their turret easier.

Silverdevilboy

05-20-2010

Mord, Cho, Sivir, Ashe, Kass.

12345 ... 11