Armour Pen, or AS Marks for Nocturne?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

End0fDay

08-30-2011

I just reached 20, eager to buy my runes. But I'm confused. Are attack speed marks better for noc in order to help his passive, or does armour penetration help jungle more? I seem to be collecting mixed opinions from mobafire...

any runepage tips / general advice welcome. =)

Cerubus

08-30-2011

Armor pen all the way. Your attacks will do a lot of damage early on, and it will even help late game, if you build some armor penetration items.

End0fDay

08-30-2011

Thank you. I waslooking at your match history for what to build as well. Very helpful.

BTripp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

I'd go with Arp, even if ASP are slightly better (not saying they are I personally don't know) you'll get much more mileage out of Arp marks. They tend to be used on almost every physical champ.

End0fDay

08-30-2011

Well, while I'm here, what seals and glyphs do you use? I'm assuming armour for yellow, but yeah. Kind of in the fog about glifs.

End0fDay

08-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTripp View Post
I'd go with Arp, even if ASP are slightly better (not saying they are I personally don't know) you'll get much more mileage out of Arp marks. They tend to be used on almost every physical champ.
that makes sense. Much appreciated. =)

killerb0y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-30-2011

Arpen marks, Armour seals (as you'll be jungling), MR glyphs (because he's a bit squishy early), Arpen quints.

AS glyphs work too.

I like Arpen marks and quints over AS because with his spellshield and Ghostblade, you have pretty insane AS already.

End0fDay

08-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerb0y View Post
Arpen marks, Armour seals (as you'll be jungling), MR glyphs (because he's a bit squishy early), Arpen quints.

AS glyphs work too.

I like Arpen marks and quints over AS because with his spellshield and Ghostblade, you have pretty insane AS already.
I followed your Arpen/Armour runepage to the best of my ability. Great thanks to everyone for helping me out. =)

acosn

08-31-2011

armor pen is still superior. You're already getting a free dagger for rank 1 of his spell shield. As a passive.

OptimusPolak

08-31-2011

most certainly ArPen... i run Arpen marks and glyphs on my noct page..