The launcher has experienced an error. Please restart this application

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

necrovampire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-01-2011

Fix patcher worked awsome, had to use it multiple times to finish part of the update then it did its own thing and finished.

PS:I'm using windows xp

Rusticninja

06-07-2011

GO HERE FOR FIX!!!!:
http://76.73.13.30/Files/

1. download the fixpatcher.exe
2. then run the client
3. when it gives you the error run the fixpatcher and it will install the new files
****You may have to reopen the client multiple times and repeat this process like I did. Just keep using the fixpatcher when you get an error.

Bolsi11u

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusticninja View Post
GO HERE FOR FIX!!!!:
http://76.73.13.30/Files/

1. download the fixpatcher.exe
2. then run the client
3. when it gives you the error run the fixpatcher and it will install the new files
****You may have to reopen the client multiple times and repeat this process like I did. Just keep using the fixpatcher when you get an error.
It works for me, thanks.

FisQGh9pc4YvWXlE

06-12-2011

The fix patcher thing worked like a charm, kept getting: "Tthe launcher has experienced an error. please restart this application" now its not a problem anymore! 10+ thumbs up!

Nebachudneezar

06-17-2011

Fixpatcher is the bomb! Seems that adobe air had some issues. Just updated it, so maybe that was the issue. Needless to say I'm in the clear!

Proelium

06-18-2011

Fixpatcher works like a charm.... still no clue why this happened in the first place. lol

Desconance

06-18-2011

What about Macs? > 3 < !

MisterFAce

06-19-2011

Had to run the FixPatcher multiple times like it said in previous post, but it finally worked. Make sure you run it when the error is up, then close it after it's done and continue to do so till you're pass that freaken' point.

Also... *****... that is all

Kiarash212

06-19-2011

I've used the fixpatcher several times and it was working great until I reached "heropak_client.zip" which is about 391 mb. Once it finishes downloading it says it's been interrupt. Can't seem to get past this! Anyone? =\

Zogolov

06-24-2011

God forbid the devs should just fix it...after how long?