Screen-lock problem

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Since the last patch , i have this problem . Im one of these few players who play with " screen lock " and since the last patch , i cant watch the map without moving to "free screen" , and its really unconfortable for me ... Some suggestions ?

Mokiki

03-20-2012

Same problem I have. It SUCKS!

DodgeOrCarryMe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-20-2012

Screen-lock too UP, needs buffs

Allen D Williams

03-20-2012

yeah it ****ing up my games badly because when I move the screen it unlocks.

Marley

03-20-2012

hella annoying

PradaGee

03-20-2012

please fix it...

Xomoxo

03-20-2012

Please fix this >_<

Poached

03-21-2012

I've been playing lock screen for a year and i've gotten so attached to it that this update has made me forget everything i know about LoL. I honestly can't play anymore because I was so used to having it the camera lock back on me after i checked another lane. I know this isn't serious for someone who doesn't play with their screen locked, but for camera lock players like myself, this is a huge and unneeded change that ruins the game for me.

PLEASE Riot, just put it back to how it was pre Lulu patch and let me enjoy this game again

sirl and mork

03-21-2012

Agreed. Need help.