Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dragon Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DarkFeonix

Recruiter

08-30-2011

Charn The Stunted Dragon
Dps
Melee: uses his talons
High Health
Medium Attack
Medium Spells

Image: I was thinking of a more beefy but smaller dragon than the one in summoners rift. Mostly black but red eyes and he would have a spiked tail.

Q: Poison Fangs
Charn's next attack is a bite delivering poison to the target. The poison deals damage over five seconds and slows the target.
(50/ 75/ 100/ 125/ 150) plus bonus damage initially then half of that as poison damage over time.
Cooldown: 18/16/14/12/10

W: Mighty Gale
On his next attack Charn uses his wings to hit the target. This causes a wind that pushes him back.
Deals (30%/ 40%/ 50%/ 60%/ 75%) of his attack damage as splash damage and pushes the target back maybe 1000?
Cooldown: 11/10/9/8/7

E: Inner Fire
Toggle: Charn's basic attacks become ranged fireballs that deal extra damage. Costs mana per attack.

R: Unchecked Rage
Charn gives in to his wild side for ten seconds increasing his attack speed and reducing his ability cooldowns to one second for the duration.

Passive:
Because Noxian drugs remain in his system a percentage of Charn's health is converted to bonus attack damage. However as he levels up the percent goes down because the drugs are leaving his system. (Almost like Atma's Impaler but less)
At level one - 2%
At level five - 1.5%
At level ten - 1%
At level 15 - .5%

Deep in the dungeons of Noxius Charn was made. After being caught as a young dragon he was drugged constantly. These drugs stunted his growth, keeping him the size of a baby dragon. However, unbeknownst to the Noxians the drugs weren't fully stopping his growth. Instead they were simply redirecting his growth into his small body. As a result, his brain and other muscles grew to well above the level of a normal dragon. When a Demacian raid on the prison happened, Charn ripped off the metal door and left. In the confusion he was able to slip away into the night. For years he trained himself, developing weapons other than his fire and claws, waiting for an opportunity to strike at Noxius. Finally he learned of the League. What better way to harm Noxius than to kill it's elite? When he arrived on the Fields of Justice the summoners, thinking that he was a normal dragon, put him into summoners rift. When a champion entered his area Charn wounded him and forced him to carry a message back to the summoners. "I want to fight."

I also have 9 other champions complete with lore that I made up but I like this one the most. Just wanted to see what people think of it. Thanks for any feedback.

DragonsGhost

08-30-2011

I'm going to upvote this mainly just because I want a dragon champion.

DarkFeonix

Recruiter

09-01-2011

Works for me, by the way if anyone has any ideas about damage or a different ability idea please post it.

SacredGarou

09-01-2011

Bump

Thalliam

09-01-2011

How do you build him? How does he scale? Mighty Gale seems like an attack damage skill, while Inner fire looks like an Ability Power scale. Poison fangs could go either way, while unchecked rage seems like it would mostly scale off stacking attack damage.

I guess I'm asking: Are you trying to build a tank, an AD, or an AP champion? Or a hybrid, like you could almost build him in any way. Start off tanky with a lot of health items only to phase into something else as you level and your passive decreases.

Basically I think you should try to lay down some numbers or make him a little more focused. He seems a little too much of everything.

I'd probably still play him though. I love dragons. Who doesn't?

DarkFeonix

Recruiter

09-02-2011

Perhaps I should switch his fireballs to his ultimate and they could be like Twitch's Spray and Pray. Then I could give him an E ability like Corki's Valkyrie to escape and engage better.