no ip/xp earned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TunaMcTuna

08-30-2011

Hi, i've only been playing the game for a few weeks and i'm at level 15, about halfway through and i've been only playing bot games, just still getting the handle on things, beginner.

Anyways i haven't received any ip or xp for the last 3 or 4 games i played.

I did have to jump out of a que because of a real life issue, had to help my dad move a microwave, but would that cut off my ip and xp?

Sorry, just not sure why i'm not earning anymore

Thanks!
Tuna

Dunnno

08-30-2011

From my understanding, you can only play 180 minutes of co-op/custom games per day.

Arganian

08-30-2011

Yeah, what Dunnno said, but I think he means "and still get XP/IP" you can of course play as many as you want. Also, I think as your level rises you gain less and less from bot games, Riot's way of encouraging you to move to PVP.

TunaMcTuna

08-30-2011

Ah, that makes total sense! Well so much for playing all day on my day off, lol, guess i'll have to leave the house!

Thanks again guys,
Tuna

TwistWrist

08-30-2011

You could play PvP.

Arganian

08-30-2011

Do it! Run the gauntlet! Leap into the flames! Engage in battle as a digital gladiator! All the cool kids are doing it. You want to be cool don't you? *peer pressure*

FrankenNiggel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-30-2011

PvP would be better off if there was no IP/XP penalty for AI players. Why force us AI players to play normals if we have no interest in them?

Br0din

08-30-2011

Because the only way you can improve at the game is to play PvP.

When I started there was no co-op vs ai, I literally played my first game by queuing up with my friend (who was level 21 at the time), picking Cho'Gath (who was "hard" difficulty), and getting a first blood (on people who were level 10-20).

Trial by fire.

Jakosaur Angelus

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arganian View Post
Do it! Run the gauntlet! Leap into the flames! Engage in battle as a digital gladiator! All the cool kids are doing it. You want to be cool don't you? *peer pressure*
I am 15 and just started playing a few weeks ago. I was hesitant to PVP because I thought I'd just get rolled over and over by uber kids or whatever.

Turns out, I actually do pretty well. I'm sure I'm still maybe 70th percentile, because there's always someone better than you that you'll run into, but you'd be surprised how many stupid people you'll play that do. not. learn. And you can exploit the same tactic over and over and over and they happily feed you...

/shrug

Have at it!

Chumbalaya

09-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franken****el View Post
PvP would be better off if there was no IP/XP penalty for AI players. Why force us AI players to play normals if we have no interest in them?
PvP is the "real" game. You're only hurting yourself by playing exclusively bots. Getting into bad habits, used to predictable enemies, going to kills over CS and just poor team comp. Really, I'd rather have somebody on my team who played PvP from level 1 than somebody who played bots until level 30.