Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

lol sign in page

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Metal D

08-30-2011

Alright i know they said this patch was going to be large and some might have problems loading the new patch, i had the problem of only loading till 33% on step two for a couple of days but finally the patch finished the other night. Since then i have not been able to make it passed the patch screen to the log in page. Nothing happens after i hit play. i have even tried reloading lol to see if there was a problem when i first patched, but that didnt fix the problem. Anybody else having similar problems?

All the Hobbits

10-23-2013

Nope

A Stranger

12-15-2013

yes same problem ! it says no response fro mserver ever since the Yasuo patch for me. although oceania server which is still in the infernal nasus patch works fine . I tried the internet explorer fix it doesn't work ! HELP RIOT!

Master Hippy

03-21-2014

nope

Robsution

03-21-2014

Me too it says no response from the server im actually with a riot employee tryna fix it

dragbolter

05-16-2014

i know how

dragbolter

05-16-2014

u type in thenouurflevel