Pick Your team! Which champs would you like?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sircal

08-30-2011

If you could pick your team. What 5 champs would you pick and why? What roles would they play?

For me my "First team all Dominion" would be:

Heimer: Defense (2 turrets placed, 2 more on standby)
Teemo: Defense (Shroom all over the turret you are defending)
Orianna: Roaming (She is Fast, AOE, She can Slow)
Udyr: Roaming (So OP, Stun, Fast)
TF: Roaming, help defense (Easy access to undefended turrets)

The last three on the list would be roaming together to capture all they can.

Any thoughts?

Šneeks

08-30-2011

Akali: My favorite champ
Renek: Very beefy / Good defence
Panth: Good dps / Map control
Annie: Can burst like crazy (Good in 1v1/2v2 fights)
Cho'Gath: Just because he will be ****ing massive with 6 stacks and mid buff

Edit: Battle-Star Cho'Gath

BardsmanGob

08-30-2011

Jungler
Support + AD Carry bot
Tanky DPS top
AP Carry mid

/sarcasm for the guy below me.

I'd say I will enjoy being the sprinter with Nidalee or Shaco. They provide great map awareness as well as the abillity to get in and out of quick situations. Keeping the enemy team chasing me while the rest of my team goes for the cap points as well as capping them myself while my team is holding back a 4-5 man push will be great.

For the strongholds I would enjoy AoE based people that can really just keep them at bay, or people like Heimer/Teemo that will be able to keep an area protected no matter the cost.

For the fighters the obvious give a beating take a beating will be fine by me. Cho' is a personal fav of mine for when I do solo ranked and I get to go top. Also Singed/J4/Jax will do splendidly because of their fighting capabilities.

Support/Team player for the big man pushes (which I don't think will happen once people realize that split pushing strats > team pushing in dominion) I would obviously think Sona has a place as well as people such as Zil/Janna because of their AoE capabilites and single target steroids of MS as well as damage/shield.

Golden Chocobo

08-30-2011

wat ^

Blanic

08-30-2011

- Singed: High speed and trowing everyone out of tower range and poisoning them, also he cant be chased (but people still do itand give him free kill )
- Teemo: mushrooms-speed snuf said
- Xin Zhao:
- Fiddlesticks: CAW CAW CAW!
- Dr.Mundo: MUNDOO!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blanic the wave cleaner

sircal

08-30-2011

Hey GardsmanBob I mean BardsmanGob, who exactly would you pick for your 5 though? To make the exact team you would like? and why?

SneakyMID

08-30-2011

from play at pax this is wat id do.
Alistar. Roamer/ baiting
Oriana defence
Eve ninja
Cho gath defence/roamer
Annie burst damage.

I play this team at pax and it kicked butt. We 4 capped and 5 capped mostly all game. These chars were really strong. I was cho gath and he was so much fun. And

Battle star chogath!!!!

BardsmanGob

08-30-2011

Well you don't need to have an exact 5. Just people who fulfill strong roles. It will also depend on what people are good at because I'd rather have someone skilled at their choice than a certain team. I suppose just to appease though I'd go with;

Nidalee
Teemo
Jax
Brand/Orianna
Janna

BardsmanGob

08-30-2011

Heh also a trololol team would be
Nidalee
Teemo
Shaco
Heimer
Cait

Have total map awareness and constant harrass all around the map.

sircal

08-30-2011

"Well you don't need to have an exact 5. Just people who fulfill strong roles. It will also depend on what people are good at because I'd rather have someone skilled at their choice than a certain team. I suppose just to appease though I'd go with;"

@ BardsmanGob

Yea, I know. Having people play their best characters is better than people playing the best characters. I was just curious to know your specific team of choice...so thank you for that that.
:-)

@ Rage Qu1tz
Sounds like a fun combo, any others that you saw that totally owned?