Reporting Players

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverSurfer

07-27-2009

I hope dingos eat your baby! Sorry!

This topic is spreading politeness like a plague it must be be, well I like it. Anyone who insults me says sorry a few seconds later.

Some guy said "your like a cosmic gay guy", then said sorry 2 seconds later I believe this topic is the cause of the sorry part. So I told him to play my meat flute and then added a sorry to get even! You can insult me but don't insult my carefully chosen beta name, even though you can see silver surfers cosmic junk bulging out of his trophy like sleek ahem cough* anyways...

Wyko

Adjudicator

07-27-2009

drfeces was absolutely horrible the last game we played. He was on a 4 man team and griefed us continually about the fact that we were winning. At the moment I cant figure out how to put up screen shots, but it was nasty to play with him.

drfeces

07-27-2009

LOL Yes, I will say I was upset about the game since one of our team mates dropped, however your saying I was vulgar? You said that in game then immediately after it you said something very vulgar about something regarding me and my fathers lap. Maybe you should think before you say _I_ was being vulgar.

SilverSurfer

07-27-2009

Print screen to and google the rest , i don't screen shot enough to remember how either. Here i looked it up
http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/gen...screenshot.htm

YourLastRite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by drfeces View Post
LOL Yes, I will say I was upset about the game since one of our team mates dropped, however your saying I was vulgar? You said that in game then immediately after it you said something very vulgar about something regarding me and my fathers lap. Maybe you should think before you say _I_ was being vulgar.
well, your name should probably be changed before you are taken seriously.

9 Goblin Master

Adjudicator

07-27-2009

I was on the same game and team as Wyko. He was inferring that we were 'noobs' due to them beating as in a 5v4. Pointed out the fact that they had a Zileas, Morganna, Soraka. Then he started being excessively vulgar and offensive. Cap is of him inferring that we are 'noobs', missed cap of initial vulgar-ness.

We ended up wining

drfeces

07-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourLastRite View Post
well, your name should probably be changed before you are taken seriously.
This has been my gaming name for many years. I'm not about to change it. Nothing about this name is vulgar, just enjoy the comical values it has.

Wyko

Adjudicator

07-27-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by drfeces View Post
You said that in game then immediately after it you said something very vulgar about something regarding me and my fathers lap.
I deny I ever said anything of the sort. I have my teammates to back me up.

MammothWaffle

Adjudicator

07-27-2009

First of all, It was I that told you that your behavior was a bannable offense. You say you were upset, thats no excuse for the vulgarity you constantly spammed within the chat. You AND your friends. So please, don't make excuses for your horrible behavior. Honestly, I don't mind insults. Its a game, theres obviously gonna be some trash talking. However, if you go on it like a little 12 yr old who knows he won't get caught by mommy and the whole world of cusswords is new to you. It kind of reaches its limit. Whether you're angry or not, please mind your manners.

YourLastRite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-27-2009

Im gonna say that this probably isnt the place for you guys to argue this out.