Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Your Summoner name is now the new champion being released

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arandar

Senior Member

08-30-2011

Son Goku seems a little OP.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DragynFyre

Senior Member

08-30-2011

DragynFyre, The Master Dragon Rider.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lazarus Sol

Senior Member

08-30-2011

LazarusSol, The Gods Wrath


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shoo Layce

Senior Member

08-30-2011

Shoo Layce,

The Footwear Fiend


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ilikefriends

Senior Member

08-30-2011

ilikefriends, the STD Spreader


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darth Brownie

Junior Member

08-30-2011

Darth Brownie, The Dark Lord of Chocolate


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

Senior Member

08-30-2011

Quintessence, The Essence of Trolling

Q, Nerf Wave: makes a post whining about an hero gaining support rapidly or having the post instantly closed

W, Helping Hand: makes either a insightful reply helping someone with a technical issue or posts a recycled meme. 30% chance of insightful post and 70% chance of recycled meme.

E, Battle harded on the internet: enables quintessence to ignore any negative comment aimed at him and doubles his trolling effect against people new to the internet.

R, Magnificent Twisted Fate: quintessence falls back on his magnificent twisted fate thread to show that he isn't a troll and actually cares about the community and game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Klathzazt

Senior Member

08-30-2011

Klathzazt, God of the Undead


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AutisticOstrich

Senior Member

08-30-2011

Autistic Ostrich: The Handicap Horror


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blinkstep

Junior Member

08-30-2011

Blinkstep, the Endless Flash